BIG Dzus button washers

ACME

Reaction
I'm looking for the big aluminum Dzus washers a bunch of guys use on their TT's bodies etc... We keep cracking around the button style Dzus's on our fiberglass panel and I'm looking for something better/tricker than a fender washer that sreads the load. Tried Autofab, McKenzies, Kartek etc... with no luck, anyone have a source?

Gracias!

baja619

Reaction
We converted from the zeus button hassles and crappy looking finish to the easy to use and stylish fender washers with Stainless Steel Allen Head bolts.

We are not the only ones

The beveled fender washers are abundant and come in a variety of anodized colors. I have also seen poly urethane one from autofab.

f1sleepy

Reaction
Dirt-Tech, Camburg and Blitzkrieg all make the machined aluminum washers like the ones baja619 posted pictures of. They aren't cheap, but they are a much nicer product to use for body panels IMHO.

James

baja stu

Reaction
Autofab poly mounts work well. 3-4 bucks each

BRINGTHERUCKUS

Nimrod de PMC
Reaction
Jeff on the TT we kept breaking dzus tabs and almost lost the fender (we dont have molds either :eek: ) so we started doing the buttons seen above, they work great! easy to mount remove all that nonsense, we even used the old Dzus tabs for most the mounts. Id go to autofab, our are auto fab copies machined in house... i used to know how to do it.

PBR

Reaction
sorry for the spam guys but he asked:

i have exactly what you are looking for, they are aluminum body washers, made by "body mounting solutions", that are specifically designed for dzus buttons not 1/4 20 allens. they do require the use of a longer button or you can squeeze them in if you compress the spring. they are $20 for a set of 10. email or pm me if you are interested.

openchansky@sbcglobal.net