Big Oly RDC buy in!

nimrod

KOOK!
Reaction
If 1000 of us throw in a thousand bucks we’d have a serious shot at buying Big Oly!
I’m happy to store her and prep at my place for $100 bucks a year from each owner.
We’ll set up a schedule for who gets her for a day. You can buy out other people’s day if they want to sell.
Since I’m the organizer I get her for 4 weeks a year plus time to prep so let’s say like 6 months out of the year.
let me know if you want in and I’ll send you my venmo info.

RYAN COHEE

Reaction
If 1000 of us throw in a thousand bucks we’d have a serious shot at buying Big Oly!
I’m happy to store her and prep at my place for $100 bucks a year from each owner.
We’ll set up a schedule for who gets her for a day. You can buy out other people’s day if they want to sell.
Since I’m the organizer I get her for 4 weeks a year plus time to prep so let’s say like 6 months out of the year.

We need to do a raffle for the old girl.

Klaus

Administrator
Reaction
A timeshare condo in Aruba ?
Interesting concept.

Is there a liability insurance for when I TrophyLite style crash it?
Does the $100 a year include prep for the next time I take it out?

Last edited:

SMS81

Reaction
On display this week
3DE3002A-9843-4CAD-9B40-886E7F81298B.jpeg

brad inch

Reaction
this is my favorite car in the world ,got to see it race,and it looked fast then.hope who ever get it will have it somewhere that people can see it.i bet bruce meyers would have been first in line

masleca

Reaction
Nimmy,
I'll give you the $100 just to let me come down and sit in it and clean up after you while you're working on it !!!

Jammminjay

Reaction
Where do

What is the Venmo? I am ready to go drive this thing.

nimrod

KOOK!
Reaction
A timeshare condo in Aruba ?
Interesting concept.

Is there a liability insurance for when I TrophyLite style crash it?
Does the $100 a year include prep for the next time I take it out?

yes, yes, and yes. Sheeze Klaus just send me the 1000 bucks already. 😜

nimrod

KOOK!
Reaction
I love the "each member gives 100 bucks times 1000 people and someone is making a ton of money each year. Lol. nice work Nimrod.
Shushhh! I have to store and prep it. That’s like a bunch of money. Maybe it should be 150 bucks a year?

Last edited:

nimrod

KOOK!
Reaction
Look guys for 1100 bucks YOU own Big Oly and have already paid for storage and prep for a year! Stop obsessing on the details and look at the big picture!

JDDurfey

Reaction
Look guys for 1100 bucks YOU own Big Oly and have already paid for storage and prep for a year! Stop obsessing on the details and look at the big picture!
I've heard sales pitches from Time Share salesmen that had more clarity and definition to them than this one... ;)

nimrod

KOOK!
Reaction
Im in. Who do I make this 3rd party outta state post dated check too?
Checks? Bro not to be harsh but this is cash/electronic transfer only. If you’ve got to write a check you might need to invest in one of them there smartphone things before you spend it all on Big Oly! 😛🤗

nimrod

KOOK!
Reaction
Plus as an owner of the greatest offroad machine ever you get to decide what the rules are for UTV classes and what sections get graded at the SF 250!
NOW how much would you pay!?