big race hotels?

TauMau

Last Oraf 500 my girlfriend at the time really wanted to stay in a room...For about $65/night I got a really nice place for cockroaches to call home. It did have beds but I never worked up the courage to use anything in the kitchenette or bathroom besides the sink. She told me she would have rather stuck to the plan of sleeping in a tent...

Shred918

I think the closest decent places would be Apple Valley and that would be somewhat of a haul to get to the course.

oldman dirt

Landers is the closest --SCARY PLACE---then Yucca Valley- the ACE motel in Lucerne was a good place if you could get a room, but its a long haul and it has been sold recently so I dont know the status of the rooms---
Part of the pleasure of desert racing is CAMPING out----there are lots of nice places near the course---My wife prefers a camp site with at least one LARGE bush nearby---LOL

3 Amigos Racing

Hotels are an issue for this one.. Lucerne has the ACE hotel but is almost closed, Apple Valley doesnt have anything.
Barstow at Hwy 15/40 at Hwy 247 is closest. About 40 miles away from the start and 30 miles to tech.
Victorville Hwy 15 at Bear Valley is about 40 away from start
From Phoenix maybe Yucca Valley but thats 55 miles to the start.

oldman dirt

you could stay at the HOLIDAY INN at Outlet Center,
and come in the back way--there is a road off the 247 that ends at the dump rd. / Camp Rock Rd.
But you will need to hire an ARMED guard to protect your stuff from the METH HEADS !

oldman dirt

Bessimere Mine Hilton
666 Bessimere Mine Rd.
Lucerne, Ca.

Beautiful lake side views

Early morning wake up calls via the scorching sun

A scorpion on every pillow

Musical entertainment every evening by
Chupacabra and the howling coyotes !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Low rates for racers

Never ending sound of speed runs by the idiots who think its cool to run up and down pit road all night-------------

Fourstroker

Bessimere Mine Hilton
666 Bessimere Mine Rd.
Lucerne, Ca.

Beautiful lake side views

Early morning wake up calls via the scorching sun

A scorpion on every pillow

Musical entertainment every evening by
Chupacabra and the howling coyotes !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Low rates for racers

Never ending sound of speed runs by the idiots who think its cool to run up and down pit road all night-------------
Maybe you can talk them into opening a Camp Rock Road branch for this race!

ACME

Super 8 in B Town is down 247 from the crossover road to Camp rock and probably closer than Lenwood. We stayed in the Apple valley Inn or lodge once years ago. not bada little pricey and a 30-40 min drive to the course...

Haney motorsports

Super 8 in B Town is down 247 from the crossover road to Camp rock and probably closer than Lenwood. We stayed in the Apple valley Inn or lodge once years ago. not bada little pricey and a 30-40 min drive to the course...
f
I dont know if I could trust you Jeff......A beach front,garage door constructed mansion,then a rice or lice infested bed,......:D

ACME

Ouch Topher, no love??? At least it won't have CHROME FLAME WINDOW TINTING on the front windows. Can I get my lights and front tire back yet?