Big Rusty Dinosaur

dan200

#BSF200
Reaction
For some time my sidekick Philo and I have been searching for a big giant rusty dinosaur yard ornament for his house. We’ve found them stateside but a purchase like this would be better if done in Mexico because they are stupid expensive up here. Weve seen them before but never when we had a way to get it home. It seems this trip we do have a way to transport it so any of you down there prerunning see one please let us know.

The only stipulations are

1. It has to be a T-Rex
2. It has to be huge.

Sent from my iPhone using race-deZert mobile app

Mike @ pit b

#Mike@PlanB
Reaction
How many fingers does it have to have or have missing?

TMorford

Reaction
It seems this trip we do have a way to transport it so any of you down there prerunning see one please let us know.
I was wondering how this fit into the Desert Racing section. The adventures of Dan and Philo never disappoint...

OldStroppeTeam

Reaction
There's a couple pretty big ones just sitting there in Cabazon off I-10.........

swiftracing5

Reaction
Big rusty Dinosaur sounds like one of those dirty sex positions that some kid told us about around the playground that he saw on urban dictionary.

Kevman

Reaction
For some time my sidekick Philo and I have been searching for a big giant rusty dinosaur yard ornament for his house. We’ve found them stateside but a purchase like this would be better if done in Mexico because they are stupid expensive up here. Weve seen them before but never when we had a way to get it home. It seems this trip we do have a way to transport it so any of you down there prerunning see one please let us know.

The only stipulations are

1. It has to be a T-Rex
2. It has to be huge.

Sent from my iPhone using race-deZert mobile app
check out Ricardo Baccerra? in Borrego Springs. He built all the statues in and around Borrego!

guycomer

Reaction
There’s a guy in Rosarito that makes whatever you want and is REALLY good! Not sure he’d have a TRex but he might! His work is pretty incredible. He’s on the east side of the old hwy just north of Rosarito, as I recall.

Sent from my iPhone using race-deZert

ACME

Reaction
Second the place in Rosarita: Place is on the N.E. corner with the gates around it. He's done stuff for us as well, very reasonable and good work

D4D

Reaction
Dan there is or was, I have not been down there in 5 years, an old water park south of Ensenada on the right (west) side of the highway. We checked it out to skate it and there were a few metal sculptures of animals just laying around and rusting. I don't recall a Trex but maybe worth checking out. And no, there was nothing skatable.

Lord Green

Reaction
There are several iron workers/welders just south of Rosarito on the old road. It is thr Popotla "artistic" center if Rosarito Several of them have dinosaurs in varying sizes.

ehall

Reaction
Dan there is or was, I have not been down there in 5 years, an old water park south of Ensenada on the right (west) side of the highway. We checked it out to skate it and there were a few metal sculptures of animals just laying around and rusting. I don't recall a Trex but maybe worth checking out. And no, there was nothing skatable.
That place has been remodeled and is up and running. Even added a zipline.