Big thanks to True / Nitro Circus crew and Jefferies Racing

Reaction
For anyone that was watching...What a cool and close race!

Big thanks to Mike Lucey, Doc Kevin C., Kenny Cox, Lee, Motor Boat Jim, Greg C., Johnny, Pat, Brian C., Evan, Lil Bill, Brian Layton, Audree, Becka, K.C., Lumpy and I hope I didn't forget anyone...

Casey and Damen Jefferies for helping us out last minute (as usual) and congrats on your cars/truck with the great finishes! 1 and 2!!!

Also Damen thanks for the pre-run and the shifting lessons... ha ha

Lt. Dan 1608

Reaction
Anytime buddy. You drove your arse off. Good job.:D

E&S Racing

F.A.I.T.H.
Reaction
Both Damen, Casey and Crew along with the True Off Road / Nitro Circus Crew are great....Always willing to help out....Good Job

ShaneRuiz

Reaction
Did you guys check out the pics? Im pretty sure I got you guys out there.

dsrtdck

Reaction
anytime JED! you and joe drove your lil butts off!! gotta tell you tho, you made joe look bad haha...

Jangaard

Reaction
Joe, truck looked great out there. You passed me like I was standing still.

Yes the Jefferies Brothers are great guys. Gave our team parts off their car, again, to help us finish the race.

Buy the way, Damen, I heard the second new live axle truck from the Jefferies Shop may make its first outing at the Baja this weekend. Can't wait to see it.

Lt. Dan 1608

Reaction

Lt. Dan 1608

Reaction
Hey Jackass my lap times were 5 minutes faster than Jeds...
Yeah but were you faster than Lee in your Dodge? He even drove on a flat to try to get to the pits and keep his lap times down :D

true offroad racing

Reaction
Yeah but were you faster than Lee in your Dodge? He even drove on a flat to try to get to the pits and keep his lap times down :D
Good point Kenny I forgot I had two trucks racing in the MORE 500.... Lee needs a pit crew for his chase efforts.

His new name will be "B-team" or actually change that to "Lee-team"

Lt. Dan 1608

Reaction
Good point Kenny I forgot I had two trucks racing in the MORE 500.... Lee needs a pit crew for his chase efforts.

His new name will be "B-team" or actually change that to "Lee-team"
If you're in the Desert and you've got a problem, If you can find him, You can call on The "Lee" Team!!

Attachments