Biker Sherlock, RIP...

MALABANAN

I just found out through the surf community that Biker Sherlock has taken his own life, Wednesday evening. X Games Gold Metalist, street luge.

Sent from the RDC Mobile App. Get it for your IOS device today

handmethemic

Bummer. I met him at the first Chula Vista race back in 2006, when he was there racing a desert truck. Seemed like a good dude, and took the time to talk to me even though I was just a random kid.

DEZERT DUCK

This is Hass, his spotter, yes unfortunately this is true, right now this is a hard time for all of us that knew Biker and his Awesome Family, this was a shocker to all of us and are trying to put the pieces together. Biker was a great man and we already miss him dearly, once we understand what took place and we have some information to the people that wish to show their respects we will post up info. Please keep all comments to a positive manner as his oldest son is an RDC member and social media being what it is can reach him very quickly. Hass...

Scott J

WOW!!! This is terrible news for sure. I didn't know him well but did talk to him and hung out with him at the races this last year. And I was looking forward to hopefully competing with him next year in Mini Mod. RIP!!

sb4pro

This is Hass, his spotter, yes unfortunately this is true, right now this is a hard time for all of us that knew Biker and his Awesome Family, this was a shocker to all of us and are trying to put the pieces together. Biker was a great man and we already miss him dearly, once we understand what took place and we have some information to the people that wish to show their respects we will post up info. Please keep all comments to a positive manner as his oldest son is an RDC member and social media being what it is can reach him very quickly. Hass...
Totally sucks to hear . REST IN PEACE BIKER

jack montgomery

Biker was a good friend of mine , we spoke just before the 1000 regarding business that we doing together and will be missed terribly. We played on the same short course track in Chula Vista together and will always remember his win over Larry Roeseler in a great battle on the track. Biker was a true competitor.

To his 2 boys and wife he left behind I hope you find peace somehow in this tragety

Perfect Race

So sad. I have shook his hand on the podium almost every race for the last two years. He will be missed!

Tom_Willis

I spoke to him at every Regional I worked at and instantly found him to be a racer's racer. Loved what he was doing every moment he was doing it. Was introduced to his son out on the track and I saw how very proud he was of him too. Vaya Con Dios Biker..

dbq61537

Damn!!!! First heard of Biker through Xgames. He made Downhill Skateboard cool, his explanation of street luge, help this Midwest kid understand how the sport worked.

RIP Biker

Sent from the RDC Mobile App. Get it for your IOS device today

Chas Moore

Wow I remember watching him at the X-Games when I was not even a teenager yet. RIP Biker..