Billy Manfroy's new number

billymanfroy

Reaction
Billy Manfroy\'s new number

Hey, everyone.

I need to change my number. (BITD gave 7217 to Cody Krueger cuz I didn't enter any races there this year.)

I can get 7227, which would mean I could run 722 in VORRA, SCORE, and MDR, provided it's not already taken in each series. Any objections? Answer quick so I can order stickers next week.

Thanks.

Billy

Big_Rich

Reaction
Re: Billy Manfroy\'s new number

Last year we had a Scott Rodgers who ran 722

Rich

www.vorra.com

#'s used last year at vorra

701 707 710 719 722 754 757 758 761 764 764 769 777 7211

That's the numbers listed in last years #'s log
<P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1>Edited by Big_Rich on 03/21/03 06:12 PM (server time).</FONT></P>

JasonHutter

Reaction

I don't know about MDR, but in SCORE they do a drawing for starting positions for each race and issue a different # for each race. Except for the Trophy Trucks, they keep their #'s.

Jason

J_Dog

Reaction

That seems like it would be a hassle changing numbers all the time. It would be nice, though, for VORRA to follow a certain number system for each class. It seems like, especially classes 7 open and 7S just use any 700 number, ouselves included. When we bought our truck it was already numbered 707. I would think it would cause problems scoring or keeping track of who is running in what position in what class, especially in the desert. I have already mentioned it to Rich and he was looking into what numbers were used last year. Anyone have any suggestions on which number system to follow? (other organizations seem to use different ones).

Jeff Matlock
<font color=red>Law Dogz Off-Road Racing</font color=red>
Class 7s Ford Ranger - VORRA

curt

Reaction

When we ran SCORE in the old days you kept your number for the year. The numbers were available by class 7 had like 701-730, 7s had 731-770, and stock mini had 771-799...The only number that changed was the 1st number(701,731,771) it was reserved for the previous years champion. Of course the numbering is an estimate and has probably changed in the 6 years since we ran with them...Our numbers work fine, unless someone has a real issue with it leave it be. Billy want to find a number that will work with both series he wants to run so he can drop the last digit for VORRA races and doesn't need to renumber all year long which makes sense. Curt

VORRA Class 7

billymanfroy

Reaction

Thanks everyone. When you see the new paint job, you'll know why I'm concerned...

I got #7227 from BITD, and MDR gave me #722. I haven't talked to SCORE yet. I'm going to order up #722. If there's a conflict at the first race, I'll put tape or something over it. Don't want to defile it with duct tape if I don't have to!!

Billy

billymanfroy

Reaction

The "Shock and Awe" campaing has officially begun. This is what my truck looks like now, so everyone knows it's me...

NorCal_Prerunner

Reaction

Sweet.
What time does 7 open run on Sunday?
I want to hangout with you guys and shoot some video...

It's never too late to be what you might have been....

J_Dog

Reaction

Billy,
Very nice paint job. Looks fast. Maybe the new paint will hold everything together better this year. Just kidding. See you this weekend.

Jeff Matlock
<font color=red>Law Dogz Off-Road Racing</font color=red>
Class 7s Ford Ranger - VORRA