Bilstein tuning day

Random Thoughts Racing

Bilstein will be at the MDR King of the Desert race this weekend, tuning near the power lines all day Friday, and in the pits on Saturday. If you need some help tuning, nitrogen, cup of coffee etc. feel free to stop by or give me a call. As always reach me at 858-335-3300. -Joel

nimrod

KOOK!
Joel, you and Bilstein are awesome! Thanks so much for your dedication and service.

Can you get the front office to thread the dividing pistons in the reservoirs please? I ask on behalf of a crusty ol' senior citizen we both know.

Forty1Racing

Good on you guys to be phyically helping the racers out.
thumbs up to Bilstein!

Random Thoughts Racing

Can you get the front office to thread the dividing pistons in the reservoirs please? I ask on behalf of a crusty ol' senior citizen we both know.
I doubt that will happen unless circulating lines make a comeback:eek:. Will the AZ contingent be bringing the Coyote out to CA for some fun in the sun?

1BAJA03

Thanks Joel, Now I can tune in my brand new Bilstein's for my UTV from Micro Touch. Thanks Joel & Shane for the hook-up with Gary @ Micro-Touch. Bilstein shocks rock on a Arctic Cat.

I doubt that will happen unless circulating lines make a comeback:eek:.
Well, it would relieve some of the stress a good ol' granddad is experiencing.

I believe our next event is the MORE ORAF 500, late May in Lucerne.

I'd sure like to see you out of Camp Rock Road, Friday before the race.

Thanks again, Joel!

DSI033

Sure. They make a good tire chock when we jack up the car and also keep the corners of the tarp from blowing up in the wind.

Oh Wow......

Hopefully you can find it in your schedule to come out for the MORE 500. The rock racer need's a few more adjustment's before the race.

Oh Wow......

Hopefully you can find it in your schedule to come out for the MORE 500. The rock racer need's a few more adjustment's before the race.
See, Joel, it's not just me. We all love you!