Bilstein tuning - MDR new year race

Random Thoughts Racing

The Bilstein tuning trailer will be in Plaster City a few days ahead of the MDR new year race. If you need some tuning help (possibly due to increased driver weight) please call me. The camp will likely be setup at Plaster city EAST.

Joel @ Bilstein
858-335-3300

NIKAL

Thanks Joel for taking the time and offering your service to the racers. I know you and the Bilstein trailer have been to most MDR races this year. And I know Bilstein has offered great support for their customers and has helped more then just Bilstein customers finish some races this year.

DJ Jeffrey

Hey Joel! Glad to hear you will be out there!! We at Jeffrey Bros Racing will be racing the Bilstein Black hawk Porter 1600 car there. We will be there a bit early testing the car, so if we need any assistance we will be sure to look you up!!! Thanks!!!

Random Thoughts Racing

Hey Joel! Glad to hear you will be out there!! We at Jeffrey Bros Racing will be racing the Bilstein Black hawk Porter 1600 car there. We will be there a bit early testing the car, so if we need any assistance we will be sure to look you up!!! Thanks!!!
Sounds great see you out there!

DSI033

I really wish I didn't live so far North. I really need to get the car dialed back in before the season starts again...

Random Thoughts Racing

I really wish I didn't live so far North. I really need to get the car dialed back in before the season starts again...
Ill probably be hitting Barstow 2x in Jan and then the week at KOH in Feb. We'll get your new geometry working.

Random Thoughts Racing

Last call, the trailer will be in Plaster City Tuesday morning for a marathon tuning session. As always call me at 858-335-3300

StrunkBro

Thanks for the help on the shocks saturday. They worked great.