BITD 2010 Schedule up!!

racer56

Reaction
Where is the Terrible’s 250 At Primm?

smitty311

Reaction
No Henderson race and no Primm race . Barstow would be cool or back to Parhump .

DSI033

Reaction
I talked to Casey for about 10 min this morning at offroad expo, he said there's no chance of going back to Parumph due to the turtles. and that he couldn't add anything to the 5th race yet since it's not finalized.

jsallenbach

Reaction
Barstow would be cool, could bring in alot of local racers that want to run a big race during the season. Maybe start by the college.

Sparky

Reaction
Ugh, no Barstow. That old used up course would be an absolute mess with a big BITD event.

trent06

Mush
Reaction
Ugh, no Barstow. That old used up course would be an absolute mess with a big BITD event.
AGREED!!!!!!!!!!!

I am in hopes that the BITD Bilek 300 Event is in Primm since, since host hotel is in Vegas.....?

HDRA1

The Godfather
Reaction
if i heard correctly there wont be a henderson race this year either might be in the primm area
no BLM permit for henderson

EMS702

Rescue 1
Reaction
Bilek is usually the point to point by Mesquite Nevada

trent06

Mush
Reaction
if i heard correctly there wont be a henderson race this year either might be in the primm area
no BLM permit for henderson
You would be the one to know Lucas if something was different, but last I heard from BITD which was a while back it was still on for Henderson....

Bilek is usually the point to point by Mesquite Nevada
Yeah I know, but I can hope it isnt there....

jsallenbach

Reaction
What about Lucerne. Just like the great Mohajve 250.

Fourstroker

Reaction
What about Lucerne. Just like the great Mohajve 250.
All the permits for Barstow and Lucerne are already taken by other promoters. There are not any left.