BITD & 6th Annual Charity Shop With A Cop Fundraiser

GlamisGurlie

goddess like
Reaction
We at Best In The Desert are participating in the Racers for Kids Laughlin Shop with a Cop Program this year with a donation of ALL profits from the sale of our new BITD koozies !! I will have these available for purchase at my table for $5 each. Please come by and grab a few - let's try and give more unfortunate kids a Christmas they may not have had BOOOOYAH!! Get your pre-orders in or impulse buy them at tech :)

Attachments

locationsracing

Reaction
Thank you so much BITD & Jamie for helping up make this a Christmas these kids will never forget what a great feeling having the Off-road Community come together!!!!!
untitled.png

locationsracing

Reaction
OK everyone going to the BITD Laughlin Desert Classic racers and spectators let's show these kids exactly how much of BIG HEARTS we have to make sure these needy kids have a great Christmas!!!!!:):):):)

Bdub 1020

Reaction
Weatherman Air Conditioning and Heating in Lake Havasu will buy $50 worth at Qualifying GG.

GlamisGurlie

goddess like
Reaction
Weatherman Air Conditioning and Heating in Lake Havasu will buy $50 worth at Qualifying GG.
I will have them with me - maybe give them my number so we can connect :) Weatherman Air Conditioning and Heating ROCKS!! Thank you Bill!! Will I see you, too?

Bdub 1020

Reaction
Yes , Kyle and I ( Maybe Turbo to ) are coming to watch qualifying. But the family is doing super cross at Sam Boyd so were all missing Laughlin. We will find you GG

locationsracing

Reaction
The final count is in we raised a total of $8000.00 from this years fundraiser we beat last year by $1700.00, we are going to be putting some BIG SMILES on these kids in need. I want to Thank everyone that donated and came to the fundraiser we couldn't be able to do this without Bikini Bay Bar & Nightclub, BITD & the Off-road Racing Community coming together like this. There will be pictures posted from the fundraiser as soon as I get them. Everyone please share this great info!!!!!