BITD 7200 Points top 5

ProfessionalPitMan

Reaction
Alright, for those who have not sat down and looked at everything to figure it out, I was up way to early today and had some free time....

1) Caspino - 336
2) Kunz - 310
3) Burke - 304
4) Giordano - 301
5) Hogan - 292

Everything is pretty tight coming into the double points race! This has been an incredibly fun year and the last race will be just as tight and exciting. Still anybodies game with a Grand Prix finish!

trailready

ADVERTISER
Reaction
What happened to Ruane at SS300? i thought i saw the Orbit truck there but not on the results, dnf or otherwise.

Started the year great.

ProfessionalPitMan

Reaction
What happened to Ruane at SS300? i thought i saw the Orbit truck there but not on the results, dnf or otherwise.

Started the year great.
I wondered that too.. I think he started? I know he didn't DNF but didn't even show up with start points? It is a shame, really love that truck and those guys are hard to beat when they are on! I know I saw BK Fabworks trailer out there, not sure if he had is truck, but no BK on the sheet anywhere either?

Forty1Racing

Reaction
Cant wait for Henderson! it's gonna be a good one.

barry bk

Reaction
i was out chasing the 1736 jeepspeed i built for the coan boys. i hope to be at henderson, just been a little tight on funds as of late.

Torchmate

Reaction
Done crawling for the year. It is getting a little crazy going from GO FAST to GO SLOW to GO FAST. Pretty excited to be in 2nd going into the final BITD event. I just hope that we can keep the truck in one piece through the Baja 1000 next month because there is not a lot of time between it and Henderson. Any of you guys running the 1000? The next big question for us going into Henderson is whether to try a driver change halfway or not. You guys make it tough to change drivers and still hold a position. I am having so much fun with our truck! Glad to have at least been competitive in our first year with it.

Forty1Racing

Reaction
Done crawling for the year. It is getting a little crazy going from GO FAST to GO SLOW to GO FAST. Pretty excited to be in 2nd going into the final BITD event. I just hope that we can keep the truck in one piece through the Baja 1000 next month because there is not a lot of time between it and Henderson. Any of you guys running the 1000? The next big question for us going into Henderson is whether to try a driver change halfway or not. You guys make it tough to change drivers and still hold a position. I am having so much fun with our truck! Glad to have at least been competitive in our first year with it.

Man, that's crazy! we have trouble getting our truck prepped just for BITD!
( We are quite meticulous... ) BUT! good on ya!