BITD Blue Water Desert Classic @@PHOTOS@@

Josh 8

Reaction
@bobylax.
I have been wondering for a while now why photo guys give there pics away by posting them on web sites like rdc. Do you sell your photos? Or do you just do this for a fun/hobby and give them away for enjoyment?

bobylax

Reaction
@bobylax.
I have been wondering for a while now why photo guys give there pics away by posting them on web sites like rdc. Do you sell your photos? Or do you just do this for a fun/hobby and give them away for enjoyment?
I’m not a photo guy. I’m a volunteer that happens to to be a hobbyist with a camera. When I get the chance, I pick up my Nikon Cool Pix automatic camera and shoot some shots. Sometimes I get lucky and our checkpoint is in a great spot for getting some good shots, like this race. I never let taking pictures interfere with my course working duties, which is why I sometimes miss racers. I enjoy taking pix and sharing them with the racers. I am in no way a professional photographer, and I have never sold a photo. I just get pleasure out of seeing the pleasure some of my shots create.

bobylax

Reaction
any of 1045 please?
Here's the 1045.
DSCN3600.JPG
DSCN4496.JPG
DSCN4606.JPG
DSCN5767.JPG
DSCN5770.JPG
DSCN5838.JPG
DSCN5971.JPG
DSCN6090.JPG

bobylax

Reaction
Great photos! Were you able to get any of N57?
You must have been flying, faster than my camera! Can't believe this weak shot is the only one I got. Congrats on the podium!
DSCN5367.JPG