• Forum membership has its advantages....

BITD Casey Folks Vegas to Reno 2019

burninfuel

sitting at 466 mile marker and after Bryce went by the next 2 were class ones, first one looked like it had 40" tire on it and extra big. Second one was normal looking.
Any awd class one with 40's

y2kbaja

Thank you. I'm staying at Zephyr Cove.

Does anyone have recommendations of spectating locations between Pit 13 WEEKS and the Finish. Appreciate it
sitting at 466 mile marker and after Bryce went by the next 2 were class ones, first one looked like it had 40" tire on it and extra big. Second one was normal looking.
Any awd class one with 40's
The first one was Parkhouse in the Jimco, it's basically a TT with no body. Second was Hutchins. By the way Parkhouse was moving and Hutchins was in his dust we figured Hutchins had him on corrected time. We were at rm486.

J Prich

The first one was Parkhouse in the Jimco, it's basically a TT with no body. Second was Hutchins. By the way Parkhouse was moving and Hutchins was in his dust we figured Hutchins had him on corrected time. We were at rm486.
Those two had a great battle all day. Saw them a few times up to Pit 9 and they were in both in visual contact every time so I'm guessing they were that way for most of the day.

cosmo

Super Moderator
Hutchins started 10 positions ahead of Parkhouse. How could he be leading on "corrected time" Cody flat out out drove the field. Missing out on the overall win by 9:19 seconds.

JWK Motorsports

Hutchins started 10 positions ahead of Parkhouse. How could he be leading on "corrected time" Cody flat out out drove the field. Missing out on the overall win by 9:19 seconds.
Cody was 15th off the line and Hutchins was 17th off the line..

J Prich

Yeah not sure that’s accurate. CJ started behind Parkhouse, no question. I saw them both with my own eyes 3 times between the start and Pit 9 and each time they were within sight of each other.

BITD has CJ 3 min ahead of Parkhouse on the official results with no indication that any penalties were given. Is there something missing here?

y2kbaja

Cody was 15th off the line and Hutchins was 17th off the line..
Thanks for the clarification. We figured if this was the case Hutchins was laughing his ass off the whole time in Cody's dust keeping within 1:59.