BITD entry list

partybarge_pilot

Does anyone know where to get a copy of the entry list? Does BITD post it somewhere?
A penchy course map would be nice to, I don't want to sit at estero all day......

JrSyko

Jerry Maguire
I am curious to know how the course leaves Estero as it seems like it is all "marsh" land south of Estero and North/east are the military bases/Ensanada. Does anybody know who went on the prerun?

See ya in the dirt!

Kritter

Krittro Campbell
email kevin@dmsrace.com or PM kevonthegas he can give you some information. He went prerunning.

Kris
"I was thinking the exact same thing about you..."

DMSRACE

The first and last 15 miles will be seen friday under a guided pre-run by Casey.....I think it will be going through a lot of towns myself.

Kevin

Racer

To live life half throttle would be a waste....

rdc

- users no longer part of the rdc family -
Dude...it sucks...I need to know where the race course goes after leaving Estero...I live around the area and I want to pick a cool viewing spot early so I can take good pics...

Also...I wonder how teams qre going to manage to have their cars ready since a lot of them raced this last weekend on Primm...

Cheers...!!!

RacnCPA

GOOD LUCK Kevin. I just cancelled my reservations and decided to save up for the next race. First finish and you'll finish first! Bring home the money and the trophy!!

Sc