BITD, Laughlin Desert Classic – May 5-8?

rocky4by

Reaction
Does anyone have any information about this race, I don't see any information on the BITD site. Is it a lap race if so how many miles around, or if it is a distance race how many miles one way or in a loop. Just trying to make some plans on which race we would like to run this year.

Reaction
Probably be somewhere between Rage at The River and the Blue Water Challenge.

Longer laps than SCORE, shorter than HDRA.

B. R C Arrow

Reaction
According to Casey, it's going to be an all new race track, and will be graded before races start each day. Info will be out soon I believe. I also am under the impression it's a two day event. So figure somewhere between 15 and 30 mile loops lol.

ndvalium

Rescue Director
Reaction
It is a 2 day race- Heat races by class. There is a press release that will be out I think this week with some exciting details that have not yet been given to people. Racing will be all day Saturday and Sunday with many festivities Thursday and Friday leading to the event.

Give the team a few days to clean up the UTV World Championship and get caught up on Mint 400 entry paperwork and they will get more info out. I am confident this will be an amazing stop on the BITD calendar!