BITD Mesa interviews video LOL

MTPyle

RDC Crypto
So Connor does not want to go on the mesa and get interviewed by George. He has drove around the last few. I made him go up at this last race and was reminded why we skip this part of BITD race events.

I think George really just wants to interview Gomer Pyle and or a piece of $ h i t. LOL turn up the sound. There were a few others over the last coupe years but we didn't get on video.

I obviously am used to the name calling as I grew up with this name. Sucks watching your kids get made fun of though. But maybe it makes them stronger.

I think I may share this on Social media, then maybe George will remember Connor. Haha Keep in mind we ran every BITD race for two years straight.

Mike

Last edited:

MTPyle

RDC Crypto
We have had a lot of good interviews. Mint400 takes is seriously and so does KOH. The guy that does it for SCORE is really good. Most of these guys take the time to know who they are talking to and do an amazing job.

Mike

J Prich

RDC Crypto
I’m not trying to slander, but some folks are better at this than others. And the ones that aren’t that good…have a track record.

Rcamp99

RDC Crypto
It’s been nice having Jeff’s daughter Ashley doing some of the interviews. George is a great guy through and through but some of his interviews are so cringeworthy.

MTPyle

RDC Crypto
George may be a nice guy, I don’t know him. I take your word for it.

But he has not done a very good job on the interviews I have seen. Sometimes just because you are nice or good at one thing does not make you good at other things.

What really set me off and really made me make this video was how pissed Stacey my wife was at Cal City. That’s her voice saying oh funny. No mom wants to see someone tease her kids. That’s when I decided I would do something about it. Once is fine, twice is annoying, 3 time is too far. And this was I think the 6th time he made fun of our name on the Mesa. And still does not remember who we are.

Just FYI I sent BITD a email about this Aug 19, 2020 and did not get a response.

Mike

Last edited:

Ortiz1510

RDC Crypto
he’s as bad as Biden