BITD opens up 7200 Class to new engines

jon coleman

Reaction
gm for me lost its ' pizzzazz' after the bailouts& going ' green', now it's All pc, im amazed nascar is still even being factory supported still by gm

michael.gonzalez

Reaction
Website
www.facebook.com
As long as it can fit under the rear lid 😎
1626802092859.png

10 shot

Reaction
I think the main problem is you cant just get that same exact honda motor your running without jumping through hoops and paying big money to get it with no support in the end. The ford motor has not been proven to last at all no more than a couple races then pop! If it was winning it would be in lots of trucks not just a couple. 6200 had a couple and still they didn't last. Not sure how many honda motors have went pop but it doesn't look like many.

ROTCORP

Reaction
I think the main problem is you cant just get that same exact honda motor your running without jumping through hoops and paying big money to get it with no support in the end. The ford motor has not been proven to last at all no more than a couple races then pop! If it was winning it would be in lots of trucks not just a couple. 6200 had a couple and still they didn't last. Not sure how many honda motors have went pop but it doesn't look like many.
Anyone who wants to run the same Honda motor, harness and ECU CAN without jumping through hoops! Why wouldn't Honda (HPD) want to sell this motor package that they have invested to develop for sportswear racing? If anyone is serious, I will gladly open the door at HPD without any hoops. HPD is a business that leases engines to IndyCar, they will gladly take your CC.

jon coleman

Reaction
I'm sure they will what kinda price we talking about for a dead class??
what about that civic R package?, plug n play 300 hp Honda factory mill, class ten is not dead, give it a try, oh,And cc accepted😍👍ps, how much does the civic R pakage weigh?