BITD: Partnership With Martelli Brothers Ends; North America’s Largest Off-Road Series Looks Confidently Ahead

BigBlue&Goldie

Reaction
We would need to refuel 12 times in the TJ border crossing line!

And can you imagine the Fishgistics show when a UTV cuts in front of a trophy truck.......

jon coleman

Reaction
we can just make that cool jeepspeed " alternate' line at the border wall i saw in another post, a little smoother, and set up some grand stands, like the laughlin leap...

tapped1069

George of the Jungle
Reaction
El Centro to Vegas...… I LOVE IT!!!! Do a 1 day round in Laughlin then continue to Pahrump??? Oh my, so many possibilities :)

AZ7000'

Reaction
Need to get the TT registered for Sentri

A Vance

Reaction
I think that's one of the biggest impediments to a NYE race nowadays (or any holiday weekend, really)....there's a TON more people that go to Superstition/Plaster City now than there was back then. And the vast majority of them probably have no idea about off road racing on public lands and the do's and don'ts of it.
From what I have dealt with the El Centro BLM office would never again give a permit on a holiday weekend. Even our local D38 races cant get permits if its too close to a holiday. The dash was an awesome race.

jon coleman

Reaction
no mo organized racing on new years eve, i guesse it is safer to have a holiday off road free for all with everyone having there own' baja 1000 ' race , seems safer to me....