Dan 200 for VP
The President prefers the title "Commander"

You may call me "Overlord"...

season 1 fox GIF by ThePassageFOX

Advertising supports this site

ndvalium

Rescue Director
RDC Crypto
@Dave Cole 4454 don't fall for this stuff :)
They probably also read somewhere that you are looking for financing to buy out 7-11, in order to have more control over Slurpee flavors
I 100% support this. Cola flavored slurpee’s have been on the decline and we need to change this very concerning trend.

ndvalium

Rescue Director
RDC Crypto
Advertising supports this site

WickedGravityVideo

RDC Crypto
The new BITD race director will be .......(drumroll)...... Robert Acer. (whoever he is). Haven't heard from him in a few years...where did he go and did we ever get told his identity?

Attachments

• IMG_20190405_083334042.jpg
    IMG_20190405_083334042.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 0

JDDurfey

RDC Crypto
The new BITD race director will be .......(drumroll)...... Robert Acer. (whoever he is). Haven't heard from him in a few years...where did he go and did we ever get told his identity?
There was a whole thread dedicated to him a couple years ago. His identity is known now. And I don't think he would make a good race director.

ndvalium

Rescue Director
RDC Crypto
Just hope this whole thing can get straightened out, desert racing isn’t big enough to have all the organizations fighting over entries.
Had a great conversation with Bryan Folks yesterday as I was bouncing through the desert trying to chase the Raptor R around Ocitillo.

(Side note- holy crap these Raptor R trucks are amazing)

BITD is not rushing to fill the role Jeff left with a single body. Methodical planning and delegation of responsibilities instead will be the immediate future and I completely respect that.

Bryan and Daryl have a lifetime in this sport. Those that continue to be a part of BITD also have enough experience to ensure quality races take place. Vegas to Reno is a big task but after my call yesterday I feel confident that it will live up to its tradition and expectations.