BITD race in Mexico ?

01_el_tiburon

Bait Fish
Reaction
anybody knows where the BITD october race in mexico is going to be held ? Hearde it was from Ensenada to San Felipe ?

thx

el tiburon

Salvador

Reaction
Omar, lo priemro que supe por Joaquin es qeu los de BITD se iban a unir con Gerardo Novelo y que iba a hacer una carrrera de 5 o 6 laps alrededor de Ensenada, al menos que hayan cambiado los planes para esta carrera.

P.D. Ya tienes listo el Carro para recorrer, o te vas a esperar hasta una semana antes como marca en los mapas que esta dando CODE.

Mexican PreRunner

martininsocal

Reaction
5 or 6 laps around ensenada and something about marking the code course in a few weeks!

If your gonna go, go BIG

Salvador

Reaction
What I say, its that the first think I heard its that it was goign too be a 5 or 6 laps on Ensenada, and that BITD promoter's have going to be with a local promoter Gerardo Novelo (I think he is the owner of Estero Beach), but I think that the Ensenada guys dont like to run very much this type of Off Road (Short Course, stadium style).

And the other think a toll to el Tiburon its if he had already pre run the course of the next CODE race and if he have all ready his buggy race ready

Mexican PreRunner

01_el_tiburon

Bait Fish
Reaction
stadium style sucks, should make it ensenada to san felipe, it would be a great race. The code-frt tecate rally race in august is cool and its a 7 mile lap.. but short course sucks.. I think the code mexicali to san felipe is the best race in mexico, obviously after the baja 500 and 1000. Its even better than the san felipe 250. It's 260 miles point to point.

i was asking for the BITD race cause its the same weekend as another CODE race, and if im not in the championship points race, id rather race ensenada to san felipe than just Laguna Salada. But loops, no gracias señores.........

thx guys

omar
el tiburon

martininsocal

Reaction
omar- don't sell the stadium/short course/closed course stuff out so easily! for adrenaline NOW! it is the place to race. I love the dezert too, but for the rush, short course isgreat, and wheel to wheel racing is great. Don't tell me your best times racing in the dezert aren't when you are banging sides of another car trying to pass? it is OK to love both venues!

martin

P.S. will be spending the next few days at Petes Camp, anyone want to bench race?

If your gonna go, go BIG

01_el_tiburon

Bait Fish
Reaction
martin:

what do you mean bench race. My bad ass shark (readers ridez) is behind schedule, 50% chance itll be ready by saturday, i guess the score signs are still in theyre place, might prerun a bit.Im finish +1 trailing arms and new engine.
Regarding the adrenaline rush, your definetely right, the best time is the bumping and bangng, but theres something about "getting there" thats really cool, for stadium or short course, gotta be a truck, racing open wheels "esta cabron". Its a different kind of race, sure drains you i guess...

if the car is ready ill look for martin "socal".at petes camp......, thanks for all your input, learned a lot from you guys here and at dune-buggy.com

thx again

omar
el tiburon

p.s. terrible hearbst, eat my dirt.. ( yeah right....)