BITD Silver State 300 April 28th-30th

michael.gonzalez

RDC Crypto
Website
www.facebook.com
get to a race and have the race org design the start where you are stuck behind a light buggy that you can’t hit
Another straw man.

Guthrie entered into Class 1/1500. You can nerf him.
Anyone entered in Class1/1500 is subject to nerfing.

MTPyle

RDC Crypto
Website
www.eleusisdigitalcanvas.com
Another straw man.

Guthrie entered into Class 1/1500. You can nerf him.
Anyone entered in Class1/1500 is subject to nerfing.

Dang man you are dense.

You think that just because I can legally nerf a UTV that I would? I can legally nerf a Class 10 but wont. Sure sounds macho to say you would nerf them but thats not who we are. We absolutely will not nerf a light buggy of any kind and risk taking them out of the race, period.

Maybe thats your problem is that you have no issue with crashing into someone so you assume everyone else is the same. Lots of good guys out there that would not risk taking some light buggy out. I am sure there are some guys that don't care but why design the race to give the jerks the advantage? Why put the good guys in a position that they have to back off for the good of the Light buggy?

Mike

Advertising supports this site

michael.gonzalez

RDC Crypto
Website
www.facebook.com
Dang man you are dense.

You think that just because I can legally nerf a UTV that I would? I can legally nerf a Class 10 but wont. Sure sounds macho to say you would nerf them but thats not who we are. We absolutely will not nerf a light buggy of any kind and risk taking them out of the race, period.

Maybe thats your problem is that you have no issue with crashing into someone so you assume everyone else is the same. Lots of good guys out there that would not risk taking some light buggy out. I am sure there are some guys that don't care but why design the race to give the jerks the advantage? Why put the good guys in a position that they have to back off for the good of the Light buggy?

Mike
Crashing into someone and nerfing are two different things. You seem to always group those two together. Who nerfs with a 30mph speed difference?! That’s a crash! Just because you slam into the back of a TT and it survived doesn’t mean you can “do so many times”

And “can’t hit” and “won’t hit” are two different statements.

Last edited:

nickc313

RDC Crypto
I guess when the race director for bitd leaves the official results for silver state leave too.

rcamp your pit 7 guy still has my 5gallon jug with 91 in it :cool:

10 shot

RDC Crypto
I wonder how many of you guys that are saying it’s OK to start light buggies and heavy metal together have ever spent $30k of your own money to get to a race and have the race org design the start where you are stuck behind a light buggy that you can’t hit, while other trucks are not.

I bet if you guys put your money, time, and work into that effort you might complain also. LOL

You think if NASCAR allowed a open wheel formula car to qualify and start where they qualified in a race would be OK? Just tell those guys that have to figure out how to get around a car they can’t touch to get over it, stop complaining.

This has to be the dumbest argument on RDC ever. No reason to “start” light with heavy.

Mike
Hey mike we never agree on much but on this subject I think we are on the Same page. The guys that want a utv in class 1 on here do not race or care about anything but wanting to see what a utv can do with a better start position no matter how dangerous it is to either party. They have no idea of what it costs to race and prep a 6100 or anything else. It is all talk and how big of balls they think they have until they get there new sxs destroyed by a tt or 6100 and then cry that they got there new sxs totaled. Honestly I think there biggest danger is the lead 6100 that will catch them and not really the slower unlimited trucks .

MTPyle

RDC Crypto
Website
Crashing into someone and nerfing are two different things. You seem to always group those two together. Who nerfs with a 30mph speed difference?! That’s a crash! Just because you slam into the back of a TT and it survived doesn’t mean you can “do so many times”

And “can’t hit” and “won’t hit” are two different statements.

You clearly have never driven a truck in the dust to get to someone’s bumper.

It’s a fine line and you have no idea how fast they are going. So sometimes you hit them harder than you planned or expected. You also have no idea if they are accelerating or slowing down.

And yes 30mph is a crash. I was crashed into by a TT going way faster than I was. It was a huge impact and caved in our bumper and moved our spare tires past the supports. My head hit the seat harder than anything I have ever been in. I know for a fact if that same thing happened and I was in a light buggy I would have a small engine up my ass.

When all goes as planned not a problem. When things go wrong they can go very wrong.

This subject is not just about me. Sure sometimes I can’t get the the truck in front of me. Never said I was some crazy fast driver. In fact I think i am too conservative to get Thru a lot of dust.

Look at my video of chasing Terry Householder at SS300. I got to his dust pretty fast and was stuck behind him for 80 miles. Finally got a chance to get around him but didn’t nerf him and he got away. I went off course and had to let him go.

Mike

Last edited:

Rcamp99

RDC Crypto
I guess when the race director for bitd leaves the official results for silver state leave too.

rcamp your pit 7 guy still has my 5gallon jug with 91 in it :cool:
I have It and have tried calling your number twice and even left a Voicemail ahha! Call me back and I’ll get it to yah.

JDDurfey

RDC Crypto
GIF by Leroy Patterson

nickc313

RDC Crypto
I have It and have tried calling your number twice and even left a Voicemail ahha! Call me back and I’ll get it to yah.
Haha all good man. You were probably calling my co driver Chris. I was just reading through here again and saw your user name and it clicked who you were 👍🏻

I’m not worried about it I’m sure We will see you at the next one

Rcamp99

RDC Crypto
Haha all good man. You were probably calling my co driver Chris. I was just reading through here again and saw your user name and it clicked who you were 👍🏻

I’m not worried about it I’m sure We will see you at the next one
Gas is probably going to be used to fuel a lawnmower by the next one 🤣 But I’ll make sure to find yah guys and get your can back! My pit 7 dude said he had the can sitting in the bed of his truck and didn’t realize it was you guys until you went by and it was too late to try and wave yah down. Sorry paths didn’t get connected.

nickc313

RDC Crypto
Gas is probably going to be used to fuel a lawnmower by the next one 🤣 But I’ll make sure to find yah guys and get your can back! My pit 7 dude said he had the can sitting in the bed of his truck and didn’t realize it was you guys until you went by and it was too late to try and wave yah down. Sorry paths didn’t get connected.
Dude we made it to the finish line on fumessss😂 I thought there was no way in hell we were going to make it. Once we passed 7 I said poop man we’re not gonna make it and just tried to limp it in and save fuel. Lost a lot of time from 7–>finish but we made it 👍🏻 Thanks again for trying to help

MTPyle

RDC Crypto
Website
Did they ever release the official results

Mike

Rcamp99

RDC Crypto
Just sent a message and they are being worked on by another member of the team since the walk out happened. Should see something soon.

MTPyle

RDC Crypto
Website
Just saw the Tuba video that said BJ won SS300. So was wondering.

Also interesting that BJ signed up with Toyo as a sponsor and ran Toyo’s in qualifying but looked like BFG’s at the start of the race. Didn’t see any tire brand stickers on the truck.

Mike

Rcamp99

RDC Crypto
Just saw the Tuba video that said BJ won SS300. So was wondering.

Also interesting that BJ signed up with Toyo as a sponsor and ran Toyo’s in qualifying but looked like BFG’s at the start of the race. Didn’t see any tire brand stickers on the truck.

Mike
He’s not sponsored by toyo any more. Bitd regularly doesn’t change the sponsors you have listed. He Also qualified on BFG’s from the pics and videos i have Seen, what makes you think he didn’t?

MTPyle

RDC Crypto
Website
Yeah I know Toyo is not sponsoring him any more.

But the entry list showed Toyo and it looked like in the Tuba video they they were on Toyo for qualifying. But I could be wrong, I just looked again and now I think they are BFG. And maybe they just copied the entry info from before.

Also I thought to buy BFG Thru Jackson you had to put BFG on the truck.

Mike