bitd TERRIBLE'S 250 09.((VIDEO))

cbrdoll

Resident Cougar
Reaction
Awesome Video...great footage!!!!! thanks for sharing!!!

DMaurer1899

Reaction
I don't normally feel inclined to post how much i liked the clips that get posted, but your footage covered A LOT of course. And some awesome terrain at that! When's the next video?

O-sider

Reaction
Cool Vid! I was wondering if there was footage of Trent Beavers wreck. I saw the truck on night ranch road, it looked pretty hammered :eek:. I hope everyone was okay? Thanks for posting.

xjchaser

Reaction
Tubas got talent your videos are always great. Did anyone notice the huge divot that 8105 left in the ground at minute 3:28. Those guys took a hit sure glad they walked away. Thanks for sharing

trent06

Mush
Reaction
Awesome video John, your creativity in making videos keeps pushing the limits to better things!

E&S Racing

F.A.I.T.H.
Reaction
Nice video. Looks like you covered a lot of the course. Very nicely done.

Dezertpilot

Reaction
Saweeeeetttttttt!!!!!!!!! BA! Reminds me of Paradigm videos!

onebuilder

Reaction
Good job John! Keep up the good work. Hope you can make it to V2R.

JRod

fast-aid.org
Reaction
John - You continue to put out awesome videos.... Without a doubt one of the top 3 video guys out there IMHO for putting top notch stuff together.... So when is that DVD coming out?.... I sure hope the first logo in your video is a sign of good things to come....

TUBA ART films

Reaction
John - You continue to put out awesome videos.... Without a doubt one of the top 3 video guys out there IMHO for putting top notch stuff together.... So when is that DVD coming out?.... I sure hope the first logo in your video is a sign of good things to come....

the BATTLE of the BEST dvd is all finished,i had it done befor this years 425.still working things out with sopwith.i have got to sit on this dvd and watch it about 100 times,change things a liked two months ago.its 50.min long covering all bitd 08 season,each race and time trial is on there.

jbush

Reaction
video looks awesome they get better and better every time always look forward to seeing what u have post