BITD Terrible's Grand Prix

Harpo

Reaction
Who's down to race the Terrible's Grand Prix?
We will be racing Quad Expert!
This should be a good one!

JRomans

Reaction
I might enter quad expert but heard a rumor that it will only be a 50 mi. race

ikikazz73

Reaction
Well the loop is only 6 miles... you would have to go around that a whole lotta times to get 150 miles :)

JRomans

Reaction
Can you elaborate on this please ??

I've sent in my entry! :)
A friend called Casey and asked how long the race was and he was told 50 mi.

I did just go on the BITD website and I see he has an "unclassified" race early Sat. morning with only a $30 entry fee (non points race), so I'm not sure what race he was talking about. I'm a little confused at the moment. Maybe someone else will fill us in on the details.

ikikazz73

Reaction
What it sounds to me is the race will be 8 laps, and the unclassified will be around 3-4 laps each race. Probably the same setup as the bluewater race in parker.

KxKid

Reaction
The race is 6 mile loop ran 6-8 times. Where someone got 150 miles from is on crack and I would like some please.

ikikazz73

Reaction
because we gave a race up that was 150 miles, you would think that we could still get 150 miles to run... being the last race of the year and all.

Dezman

Reaction
I'm all for racing Henderson!!! I think one GP is enough for this series and maybe none!!!

5th_PINNED

Reaction
ill be racing if i can find a partner for it
speakin of... anyone want to partner up with me and go half on the entree fee
i plan on racing the 4-stroke unlimited class
i will cover gas and other eexpenses, im looking for someone that lives in the area [vegas]

below is the race bike

Attachments

RacerX1

Reaction
I guess I was assuming that this race was going to be like the first two AVI 150 races (now Primm) where the laps were 35 miles+ each. Not sure how this went last year. I had no idea it was going to be the same set-up as Parker GP with only a 6-mile loop. hmm ??
I hope there is a good turn-out. The 24-hour bike race at Glen Helen is the same weekend and also the Worcs quad races in Mesquite are the same weekend.

kbdoc

Reaction
John told me that he talked with Casey and the unclass race in the AM is 2 laps. Tha main race is 6 miles, 6 laps GP finish. I know that I am a little irritated with price for that short of a race.

Keith
Quad 463

referman

Reaction
I'll be there FOR SURE!!!!!! Going for the 0-30 Championship in motorcycle 0-30 Expert. Not too far behind 1st. Still hope. LOL Jerry, please be sick that weekend. LOL just joking. See all of you there.

Look for Kawi #522.

WooHoo!!!!! Sad though last M/C race for BITD though. Ready and trained!!!! Thast's my Back yard mannnnnnnn!!!!!!!!

LVJames....

P.S.
Any sponsor Prize money for expert / ameture M/C Quad racers on this one?????

referman

Reaction
Who's down to race the Terrible's Grand Prix?
We will be racing Quad Expert!
This should be a good one!
here's my bike...

LVJames.....:D:D:D

Attachments

RacerX1

Reaction
Ok, my original BITD schedule that I printed out in January calls this race the Terrible's "150" at Primm. I'm noticing now that it's NOT called that but it's only called Terrible's GP at Primm.

So I just received an email from Diane and I was told that yes, this will be much like BlueWater GP - 6 miles, about 6 laps = a 36 mile race (maybe 8 miles, he’ll know after Tuesday.) This race is on private property, that’s all the land he has.

I never complain but I'm truly not happy about $255 dollars for 36 miles. Holy Cow! I ride that amount every weekend and just raced a grand prix in Ridgecrest for $38 bucks. Wow, I'm so bummed...

So why is this race no longer near AVI ?? Another land/turtle/BLM issue ?

D Bergstrom

Reaction
We will be there, but only because we are in the points race in quad sportsman. To be honest, if we were not in the points, we would not be racing. Just like others have said, the entry fee compared to miles raced is pretty lousy.

Didn't District 37 have a GP in Primm earlier this year? How many miles were those loops? 6 miles does seem kind of short.

Doug

RacerX1

Reaction
Didn't District 37 have a GP in Primm earlier this year? How many miles were those loops? 6 miles does seem kind of short.
Hi Doug. The D37 GP course was 7-8 miles. I thought it was longer but Chris said it wasn't more than 8 and we did 4 or 5 laps. I know the land issues SUCK these days - whether it's BLM or private land but hell, let us race for 5 hours! Start us at 7am and let us race till Noon!

LET US RACE! LET US RACE! :)

jfracerzr

Reaction
we will be racing our rzr
my dad and i was very upset to here that blm is screwing desert racing over again but hopefully it will be fun!