BITD Terrible's Grand Prix

KxKid

Reaction
Casey said at Parker that this was a new race that he was doing. It has been up as a Grand Prix all year.

Big Guy

Reaction
Yeah not real happy about this but I guess I will have to trust Casey will come through. Us UTV guys pay $475 thats about $13 a mile!!

jim13

Reaction
With this short of a race as the last of the year they should just keep Henderson as an all class race!

Shazaam

Reaction
The race is 6 mile loop ran 6-8 times. Where someone got 150 miles from is on crack and I would like some please.

you've had TOO much already

Maybe they'll let yall pit in one box and repeat the fuel bachery again. Im just sayin.....

Last edited:

Big Guy

Reaction
They are supposed to draw for starting positions today. I dont picture a single file start at this race with only six miles the first bike will be coming through before the last bike is off.

RacerX1

Reaction
I withdrew my entry yesterday. I'm bummed about the race but I'm not going to go out there and get lapped by the Pro quads (at least once and maybe twice) and end up only getting in 4 laps. I can do that in my backyard.

I'll be going to Mesquite with my hubby to watch him race instead! Good Luck everyone. See you in Parker in January. Hopefully, that will still be approx 250 miles.

Read my calendar below. It says Terrible's "150" at Primm - Desert Race.

Now who's on crack?! :rolleyes:

Attachments

• BITDschedule.jpg
    BITDschedule.jpg
    76.7 KB · Views: 158

Big Guy

Reaction
I withdrew my entry yesterday. I'm bummed about the race but I'm not going to go out there and get lapped by the Pro quads (at least once and maybe twice) and end up only getting in 4 laps. I can do that in my backyard.

I'll be going to Mesquite with my hubby to watch him race instead! Good Luck everyone. See you in Parker in January. Hopefully, that will still be approx 250 miles.

Read my calendar below. It says Terrible's "150" at Primm - Desert Race.

Now who's on crack?! :rolleyes:
Yeah I have one of those too when I called they said that they couldnt afford the $25000 for desert tourtise research. I think maybe BITD spred themselves a little thin they have been really busy since VTR.

referman

Reaction
36 miles!!!!!!! Who the HELL needs a pit anyway?? Save the money on food and hotel rooms. Shouldn't need to stop unless your switching riders. Most bikes / quads should be able to run 36 miles even on a stock tank. I'm just sayin... Far as the entry fees, Email the County Commisioner and the BLM with your complaints of the land restrictions. Obviously, the permits keep going up and Casey is doing his best to plan, prepair and schedule these races.
Anyone know if theye are doing a morning race like Parker?

LVJames...

ikikazz73

Reaction
What I don't understand is, if were racing on "private" lands, why the hell do we have a $150.00 land use fee!? Come on this is ridiculous. Still its 7.5 miles, 8 times, so 60 miles... why can I pay $45 for a mran race!?

jfracerzr

Reaction
36 miles!!!!!!! Who the HELL needs a pit anyway?? Save the money on food and hotel rooms. Shouldn't need to stop unless your switching riders. Most bikes / quads should be able to run 36 miles even on a stock tank. I'm just sayin... Far as the entry fees, Email the County Commisioner and the BLM with your complaints of the land restrictions. Obviously, the permits keep going up and Casey is doing his best to plan, prepair and schedule these races.
Anyone know if theye are doing a morning race like Parker?

LVJames...

yes there is a morning race which is 3 laps and then the actual race is 8 laps and the course is actually bigger :eek: ha the big race is a total of 60 miles

Dezman

Reaction
I think the only people that are going to ride this are the ones in the points hunt but you never know. The MRAN event that was going to happen the same weekend was canceled so there will be no 45$ races at Primm which is to bad.

Vtr_Racing

Reaction
BITD = Best in the DESERT! We need a DESERT race!! I kinda have to agree with Patty. With Jason out of the points chase now, gonna put the resources into the Baja 1000 now.

KxKid

Reaction
you've had TOO much already

Maybe they'll let yall pit in one box and repeat the fuel bachery again. Im just sayin.....

I have??? I am second in points thanks to 023. If he didn't show up to the SS300 I would still be first.

referman

Reaction
To all the Quad racers!!!!! ALERT!!!!!! My 13 year old son is entering the morning practice race. It'll be his 1ST Off-Road Race even though it's a "practice" run. PLEASE! Nobody run him over!! He'll be riding his 2003 Yamaha Banshee with Black and White colors. We ride that area all the time. It's his backyard, so to speak, so please look out for him and pass with care. He'll be wearing Black and Greyish white TLD gear with a Black & white carbon fiber helmet. He's doing it for fun and to test himself under the pressure of racing off road. Thank you in advance and we'll see you there. I'm doing the motorcycle morning race just before and probibly won't see him when the quads race.

LVJames...