BITD Terrible's Grand Prix

ikikazz73

Reaction
Tell him to take it easy, you can't win the race in the first turn... but you sure as hell can lose it!

Maddeh

Reaction
We haven't done a BITD all year but we're coming down to this one simply because it fits in the schedule. I think 60 miles is pretty weak especially for the price, but one of the funnest races BITD does is that BlueWater GP so I expect to have a good time.

EMS702

Rescue 1
Reaction
Heading out in a few to check out course to see where the rescue's will sit. Should be a great day tomorrow for racing.

Smity

Reaction
Hey, Does anyone know where pictures are for this race?
I had alot of fun, Even though rolling my quad in the first lap, Bent the handle bar back, and was able to finish i believe with 6 or 7 laps. But if anyone has pictures I would like to see them.

Thanks,
Neal Smith #668

Dezman

Reaction

Harpo

Reaction
Pretty fun race, low entry numbers, track got nice & tore up towards the end, won quad expert, 5th overall.
Had an awesome run, Robbie was just behind Matlock who was running 3rd O/A at the end of the 5th lap, when he caught a case of brain fade, not realizing where he was, he jumped th dyke coming into the 25 mph main pit area, landing on the 25 mph sign directly in front of Casey! That was about a 3 minute azz chewing! In his defense, he missed the unclassified race, so I told hime before the race that him the course was wide open and you could fly the dyke jump! he just flew the wrong dyke!

D Bergstrom

Reaction
Harpo, congrat’s to you and Robbie on the win, you guys were moving. I heard about the sign incident and the butt chewing. Race BITD long enough, and you will eventually get a talking to from Casey, I know I have! Congrat’s again.

We ended up 4th in expert. We came into this race second in points in Quad Sportsman. With the low entry numbers, we did not have a chance at first in the points, and if we dnf’ed we would have ended up third, so we decided just to cruise and not do anything stupid to wrap up second.

In the four years I have raced BITD, this was by far my least favorite race. I just did not find the course that fun at all. By our race, it was nothing but 8 miles of braking bumps. Of course, my hip is still pretty sore from my crash at the last race, so I could have just been a little grumpy also!

Congrat’s to Craig Christy’s team for winning the Quad Sportsman championship, they had an awesome year.

Doug

RacerX1

Reaction
Robbie was just behind Matlock who was running 3rd O/A at the end of the 5th lap, when he caught a case of brain fade, not realizing where he was, he jumped th dyke coming into the 25 mph main pit area, landing on the 25 mph sign directly in front of Casey! That was about a 3 minute azz chewing! In his defense, he missed the unclassified race, so I told hime before the race that him the course was wide open and you could fly the dyke jump! he just flew the wrong dyke!
Haaaa.... that is classic! I bet Casey let him have it. Heeee!!! ;) Poor Robbie. I remember when our friend Luke Dodson did a nose-wheelie up to Casey's feet at the finish line of V-R in 06. Casey ripped him a new one! :D

Love it... Oh and congrats!

Dirty Neil

Reaction
Yes, Pat told me about Robbies little stunt directly in front of Casey. That is fricken hilarious. I wished I could have been there to see Casey's face. Remember Robbie, its a 25 mph zone not a 25 feet in the air zone..LOL...

Congrats to Harpo, J and Robbie.

Maddeh

Reaction
Official results are posted on the BITD homepage. I had a blast at this race, just like I expected. It would have been nice to run 16 laps instead.

GBK MOTORSPORTS

Reaction
Yes, Pat told me about Robbies little stunt directly in front of Casey. That is fricken hilarious. I wished I could have been there to see Casey's face. Remember Robbie, its a 25 mph zone not a 25 feet in the air zone..LOL...

Congrats to Harpo, J and Robbie.

Yeah Im pretty sure I got Caseys "Whistle D i ck" award for the day! I watched some of the bike guys seat hope the dike into the parking and I figured I wanted to be cool to! :rolleyes::rolleyes: Well a quad is a little wider and I clipped the sign! It was so loud even Wayne Matlock who was right in front of me turned to look as he heard it over his quad!:D:D:D After a good 3 to 4 min. arse chewing he let me go and lukcily we hadn't lost the Expert lead yet! Thanks Casey for being so patient and not losing your cool!;);) Fun race anyway.... Congrats to the whole Cristy team as well as Stewart and crew on their points championships!