BITD Terrible's Vids

J Prich

Reaction
So premise here again I'm just a dude with a crappy hand held and no editing skills so sorry about the shaky hands, wind blown audio, etc. Mostly just put these together for my kids who live in Florida and don't get much exposure to desert racing but thought I'd share here anyway.

Last edited by a moderator:

J Prich

Reaction
One more...

Forty1Racing

Reaction
Thanks for sharin man! I was in my truck so it was kinda funny to see the ten cars and such fightin for the corner!

J Prich

Reaction
Thanks for sharin man! I was in my truck so it was kinda funny to see the ten cars and such fightin for the corner!

The two at a time start definitely added some entertainment!

Jorge Rodriguez

50% tortoise 50% hare
Reaction
Thanks J...great videos

P.S. people posting videos need to stop apologizing for lack of video skills....we are just greatful that you take your time to post them up for the rest of us to enjoy!!! Thanks once again...

Dirt Sailor

Reaction
Nice man, very nice! Got to see my uncles trophy truck (Staats Racing #42) and I think I caught a glimps of my other uncle's pro truck (#1220). Wish I could have made it to the race.

empty pockets

Reaction
Great videos guys, Does anyone have video of Truck 8115 Empty Pockets Racing on the CORE track?

bajaxp

Baja Bobsled Team
Reaction
Thanks J...great videos

P.S. people posting videos need to stop apologizing for lack of video skills....we are just greatful that you take your time to post them up for the rest of us to enjoy!!! Thanks once again...

X2...you posted something that was definately worth watching.

Desert_Tech

Reaction
Here is a little highlight video of the BITD Terrible's Trophykart Race -