BITD trail ride

John Bitting

Administrator
Reaction
Best in the Desert does a trail ride that is 200 miles I believe in December. I read an article on it in one of my motorcycle magazines and it gave me the idea we should get a bunch of RDC readers to sign up and ride this thing, I think it would be a good time. I will get more info from BITD on costs and dates and let everyone know, its not a race just a fun event.

Baja_Seve

Reaction
BITD usually has a "Nevada Trail Ride" in April that is by invite only. It's about 200 miles, on a weekend, and it's stressed it is not a race. Motorcycles only. I'm sure John can get an invite from Casey Folks for a group of RDC riders for the next one.

A real fun ride? Pete's Camp Poker Run in San Felipe the first weekend in October. Anything with wheels. And it's closer for us San Doggers.

Seve

Kritter

Krittro Campbell
Reaction
I'll be at petes camp...cant beat something with XX and Corona pit stops and 300 entries!

John Bitting

Administrator
Reaction
Here is the deal, I guess the ride is the first couple of days in April and is limited to 200 invited guest.. They are pretty much at Capacity but she is gonna add me to the list. Invites go out in January. Cost is $185 for camping.

She did mention Daryl Folks is going to be putting on 4 rides a year, so I will call him and get some information on his rides and let you guys know.

Littlenutts

Reaction
Riding your 50 for 200 miles might be a bit uncomfortable. We should do a RDC 50 get together!

John Bitting

Administrator
Reaction
I will put a tall seat foam on it.. :)

I almost killed myself in my driveway now that I have this big bore kit on it.. Should be interesting this weekend, if you guys see some fat dude out of control on a fitty its me..

Littlenutts

Reaction
He has a peice that some wing nutz got running. It won't last.. If anyone lives in O.C and wants to ride fiddies let me know.