BITD V2R class 6100

JH6022

Reaction
I wanted to see if the class wanted to do a side bet for BITD races. Winner takes all. We can determine the amount and who holds onto the $$ . Also wanted to see if the class was willing to put in a bigger 1 time lump sum for the 2018 season. BITD 6100 overall points winner takes all after the last races. Thoughts?

C.O.D. 6124

Reaction
lets do it $100 side bet for V2R $1000 for 2018 full season champ takes it all. We still can take side bets along the way also. Side bets get Split with co pilots.

Steve_Sourapas

Reaction
Joe,
If you want to get a side bet going I suggest getting all the e-mail addresses from BITD and reach out that way. Best of luck and get the money up front with a formal pay back formula in writing.

JH6022

Reaction
Joe,
If you want to get a side bet going I suggest getting all the e-mail addresses from BITD and reach out that way. Best of luck and get the money up front with a formal pay back formula in writing.
Thanks for the advice, I will definitely try a different approach.

BANNED4LIFE

Reaction
nobody spending $20,000 a race cares about a $100 side bet, and nobody cares about who wins the championship.....maybe thats a couple reasons why you get no interest..........."if" the championship was based on kicking ass and winning and not merely finishing and participating, it would mean something.....oh, and maybe if the DRIVER OF RECORD had to actually be at the race and drive part of the event IN THE RACE VEHICLE, that might make it legit as well......carry on....

BANNED4LIFE

Reaction
maybe a $2000 championship for parker 425, mint 400, sf250, baja 500, vegas to reno, baja 1000......points for winner 100, 2nd 80, 3rd 70, 4th 60, 5th 50, 6th 40, 7th 30, 8th20, 9th 10.......winner for season gets 75%, 2nd gets 15%, 3rd gets 10%........it rewards kicking ass and includes the best races of both big race series....and no you dont have to race them all...only the ones you want.......like??? .....and ill bet jerry will kick in $10,000 if we call it the "camburg" ttspec/6100 championship!

BANNED4LIFE

Reaction
and its CASH only....and steve croll holds all the money....

C.O.D. 6124

Reaction
joe and i thought a side bet would be fun to win some cash . Sorry pistol that your not into it . If we could get 20 teams next year to put in $1000 for the end of the year some team would get 20k cash . I think that sounds good to me . I think the racing would be tighter also because there is good money on the line and teams won't give up the the point that easy. Remember its desert racing anyone can win at any time from any position.