• Forum membership has its advantages....

BJ BALDWIN and Toyota and GM products

DRZ_Motorsports_119

Is he really 100% sponsored by Toyota, our just the brand to run TT. I dont think Toyota is going to be really happy with there new Ironman posting pictures of GM products.

upload_2016-6-25_8-24-32.png

Attachments

offroadracer516

Im pretty sure Simon and Simon lost their ford sponsorship due to them buying a chevy product and Ford finding out about it.....

DanMcMillin

Crane Motorsports
And once again, BJ Baldwin is the topic of conversation. This is what Toyota wants. They want Trending topics.

Sheaco

Blood Eagle

Class Act
Toyota does not own BJ and he is free to buy cars as he sees fit. Tony Stewart was on a commercial in a Corvette when he was sponsored by Toyota when he drove the 20 car in the Cup series and that's a much bigger sponsorship then what BJ has.

This commercial is from 2008

This was his 2008 Cup car.

McCredie A

I believe he put on Facebook he was selling his Dodge diesel due to the Toyota sponsorship. I hope he finishes the one he was building.

619offroad

Like him or not it is still good for the sport to have personalities like him, Cameron, and so on. I'm not a huge fan of his either, but I really say anything bad.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Sheaco

There was something about BJ's post that sounded familiar........ it just hit Me:

"Be alot cooler if You did" :D