BJ Baldwin At The Mint?

BobBower

Reaction
What took BJ out? How far did he get?

I was in Pit A when he stopped. Sounded like an ignition issue. Anybody know what happened and how many miles he ran?
BB

Chase 2

Reaction
I heard they broke a crank, I saw them limping back in at Pit B/C

Dezertpilot

Reaction

bajaxp

Baja Bobsled Team
Reaction
The part I am curious about is 'limping back to the pits' with a broken crank...kinda like walking with two broken legs.

robbie_goerke

Reaction
It was not a broken crank. Try low fuel pressure due to low voltage. You can figure out the rest.

Jorge Rodriguez

50% tortoise 50% hare
Reaction
General Tire curse for BJ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

Bouldersaurus

Reaction
On his ByRun past me on second lap it didn't sound good, and it looked something like this...

Eric

Attachments

• MINT09-TTs-BJBpuffpuff1.JPG
    MINT09-TTs-BJBpuffpuff1.JPG
    191.7 KB · Views: 334

Richie_Bobby

Reaction
Yeah Pit A, Lap 2 I Think He Was In 4th And He Was Stopped For About 15 Minutes Lost A Couple Positions But Sounded Pretty Good When He Took Off.

BobBower

Reaction
Yeah Pit A, Lap 2 I Think He Was In 4th And He Was Stopped For About 15 Minutes Lost A Couple Positions But Sounded Pretty Good When He Took Off.
Does anyone have some contact information for BJ or his team? I'm trying to find out how many miles he went before calling it quits.

A number for the shop, or BJ is what I need.
Thanks,
BB

JEFFRPM

Non Sugar Coated
Reaction
When your race is over [fried motor] who cares? I'm not surprised if he was even strapped in and sucking on a cool one. I've never seen that truck go that slow.

chicken lips the ocho

Most Annoying RDC Poster
Reaction
When your race is over [fried motor] who cares? I'm not surprised if he was even strapped in and sucking on a cool one. I've never seen that truck go that slow.

yeah but he's not the only one in the course and it was dusty and there was a huge pile up that did some big damage to some cars and accidents DO happened