BJ Baldwin had Dana White's MMA chap riding shotgun at Mint 400!

Suhaib Kiani

Reaction
Not sure if posted / mentioned earlier but the short sequence starts at 16:07. Not sure how BJ was planning on changing tires, but it has a million views on it apparently....

Bdub 1020

Reaction
Im not a big UFC guy but will admit I go to my neighbors and watch the big ones. I actually liked that video. Even though I like BJ and respect him isn't there others that still solo the 1000. I know Justin Davis does. In fact he won class 1 and soled if I am not mistaking.

TwistedLinkage

Reaction
That wasnt the Mint 400. It was the 2015 Henderson 250

mccallumracing

Reaction
Im not a big UFC guy but will admit I go to my neighbors and watch the big ones. I actually liked that video. Even though I like BJ and respect him isn't there others that still solo the 1000. I know Justin Davis does. In fact he won class 1 and soled if I am not mistaking.
Jimmy Nuckles has soloed the peninsula run several times

John Bitting

Administrator
Reaction
This type of cross promotion is good for everyone in the sport, keeps the sponsors happy and puts a lot more eyes on the sport that typically would have never knew it was happening. Great job to BJ on things like this and the viral videos.

buckwild

Reaction
I think Roger Norman soloed the 1000

fathead

Reaction
Great exposure for off-road!

When is this great exposure for off-road supposed to start helping? I've been hearing about great exposure this and that since the factories left, doesn't seem to be all that many expect it to be.

Reaction
When is this great exposure for off-road supposed to start helping? I've been hearing about great exposure this and that since the factories left, doesn't seem to be all that many expect it to be.

It is. There's more off-road racing on television then ever before.

There's this thing called the Internet has been spreading off-road significantly.

We have almost 60 active trophy truck racers!

All quality off-road events are reaching their capacity.

Manufactures are starting to show interest in off-road.

There's this cool little vehicle called a UTV that is bringing more people into the act of off-roadIng then we've ever had in our history.

Jeep sales are at an all-time high.

(1.3 million units.)

The BFGoodrich KO2 sold 1.2 million units last year. An off-road base tire.

Sent from the RDC Mobile App. Get it for your IOS device today

Bdub 1020

Reaction
Be careful what you ask for (just saying) 50- 60 unlimited trucks can get the whole desert shut down for everyone that just races for a hobby. Its crazy to have other vehicles on the course with them. Tire sizes are out of control and everyone and there brother owns a razor. But they are not educated on OUR common sense rules of taking care of the desert as we do. Races to big and promoted wrong can lead to liberals creating big problems with the agency that manage our land. Guess what happens then. Not fighting but sometimes flying under the radar wins wars.

Reaction
Be careful what you ask for (just saying) 50- 60 unlimited trucks can get the whole desert shut down for everyone that just races for a hobby. Its crazy to have other vehicles on the course with them. Tire sizes are out of control and everyone and there brother owns a razor. But they are not educated on OUR common sense rules of taking care of the desert as we do. Races to big and promoted wrong can lead to liberals creating big problems with the agency that manage our land. Guess what happens then. Not fighting but sometimes flying under the radar wins wars.

That ship has sailed. Kinda of a bizarre statement/fear.

bobylax

Reaction
That wasnt the Mint 400. It was the 2015 Henderson 250
That explains the tire change at our check point at the Henderson. BJ pulled up with a flat, jumps out and the co-dog never gets out of the truck, just stares straight ahead. Rescue Dave and I think rescue 8 were there, and BJ seemed a bit out of his element making the change. We all pitched in and busted out an amazing, record breaking 10 minute tire change!! We were all trying to figure out who was in the right seat, now we know.

Dirty Harry

Reaction
That explains the tire change at our check point at the Henderson. BJ pulled up with a flat, jumps out and the co-dog never gets out of the truck, just stares straight ahead. Rescue Dave and I think rescue 8 were there, and BJ seemed a bit out of his element making the change. We all pitched in and busted out an amazing, record breaking 10 minute tire change!! We were all trying to figure out who was in the right seat, now we know.

That is interesting. BJ was just bragging on FB about how he can change a tire in two minutes by hisself!

Sent from the RDC Mobile App. Get it for your IOS device today

Slippery P

Reaction