BJ Baldwin VS Robby Gordon B1K 2007 Video

JL Gomez

Reaction
Last edited:

michael_loomis

Reaction
hehe.. that was pretty tight. Looks like RG pulled a jack rabbit when he saw a white TT in the mirror.

Dezertpilot

Reaction
Cactus films are definitely TOP NOTCH! I need to order some here soon. They seem to ALWAYS have the best footage. I guess when you are filming in your own backyard you know all the choice spots:) I will agree that 3 min. clip was nice!

elmariachi

Reaction
Website
www.pro-atv.com
go to www.cactusvideos.com

They have awesome race video. I have the Baja 250 and just got the BK1, but I've had problems playing there DVD's on two of my three DVD players?? Anybody else have this problem???

I had the same problem on an older DVD player. Popped it in a newer one and it played, but it kept doing some funky things. It would skip ahead or not play certain sections of the DVD.

I don't know about the more recent DVDs they put out, but the ones I have get kind of borning with a lot of low quality hand-held-camcorder stuff at random points along the course. The two videos I have are from the 2006 Mil and 250. The thing I do like about them is that they show the bikes, quads, and all the other classes besides the TT and CL1. They also show some neat in car stuff, but if you're expecting an hours worth of the stuff they have on their website or youtube you're not going to find it. I'd say they only have about 20 minutes of great footage, the rest is two-hours of shots like you were standing at the side of the course somewhere. I would however place them right behind the DP series.

1BAJA03

Reaction
I have really enjoyed Esteban's work great video once again. Just got the 1000 in the mail. Never seem to have a problem with my dvds.