BJ's and EV's "truck" revealed!!

jetscat7

RDC Crypto
ImageUploadedByrace-deZert1388891879.383580.jpg

Sent from the RDC Mobile App. Get it for your IOS device today

Jiggyjay

RDC Crypto
It's cause when bobs son looked at it it was correct. Not realized people on other side would see it opposite. Big head doesn't mean big brains. Haha

michael_loomis

RDC Crypto
Maybe it's to represent that they are charging forward, the way military uniforms do.

michael_loomis

RDC Crypto
Yes it does. I'd be piling it on too but he's earned a little respect.

jetscat7

RDC Crypto
I'm not trying to hate. I like BJ. I just read how close to a billion people follow the rally. I already see other people making fun from different countries on Instagram. It just bums me out a bit. His co dog pulls out a perfectly folded flag then displays it wrong and wads it up at the end. It may not seem like much to us here but other countries see it much differently. I travel all over the world and everybody is looking to bag on the US. I wish BJ the best of luck because I know how serious off road racing is for him.

Offspring

RDC Crypto
from BJ's teammate:
Tough day today guys :-((( Fuel pressure did not work well. After a good start we had to stop for 1 hour an a half !!!! So frustrated...

CRAIG_HALL

RDC Crypto
Website
www.halldesigns.com
As far as the suspension is concerned the front looks identical to what Damen has always had on his 1 cars. Same or similar looking bulkhead, lower arms too. Rear arms are simple tube, and could maybe be shorter but hard to tell in the pics. His 1 car ones were about 35" long from heim to hub C/L. Chassis is all FIA style, simple yet scary! Lol

SteveRacer

RDC Crypto
From instagram,

bjbaldwinAfter a long unsuccessful day it's back to the Bivouac. Unfortunately we had a fuel pump fail today and it cost us an hour. Going to be hard to win from here but we are still going to try and win stages and get a good finish. Sorry to let everyone down. Thanks for all your continued support even when we fail.

Short Bus

RDC Crypto
From Chich's facebook:

Rough day today again! We had the same problems than yesterday with fuel pressure. We had to stop 3 times to fix it. We ended up finding a “home-made” solution. We rerouted the hose to cool off the breaks and put them in the direction of the fuel pump. We ended up making it! My mechanics know what to do tonight to repare the car… Now I have to be realistic. No great results for me now at the general ranking. We are way too far back to catch those guys at the top. So once the car is fixed, we’re gonna try to shine on the stages and even win some of them !!! Still really frustrating.

I'm not exactly sure what he is talking about, but maybe the brakes are overheating a poorly routed fuel line?

Hopefully they fix it so he can at least put on a show.

crazyeye

RDC Crypto
From Chich's facebook:

I'm not exactly sure what he is talking about, but maybe the brakes are overheating a poorly routed fuel line?

Hopefully they fix it so he can at least put on a show.
Sound like he rerouted the brake cooling duct to cool the fuel lines.