Black Bronco saves your day?!?

racer_dude

Back2Back TL Champ!
Reaction
So we are on a family trip to visit family in Idaho and after 8 long hours so far @ONE_RJ starts going on about all of the racers that they helped down south. Class 5's, 1600's, 7's, 10's, BC cars, 6100's, motos, quads all along the nasty silt beds

I (along with many of our extended racing family on RDC) would love to hear your story if you have one!

I know there were at least 2 white Broncos (@krittro and @gregshapiro) that also pulled some weight around too. Thank you for their support as well!

Spill your beans and let us all enjoy a good Baja tale before turkey day!

racer_dude

Back2Back TL Champ!
Reaction
Sure. What kept her from her maiden Baja voyage? Only saw the tow truck pictures unfortunately

philofab

Powered by Optima
Reaction
If it is somewhere close to me I'll show up and help.

JRod

fast-aid.org
Reaction
Sure. What kept her from her maiden Baja voyage? Only saw the tow truck pictures unfortunately
Just a couple electrical and fuel gremlins that Lucas tried like hell to work out but couldn't fix in time. Hoping for tuning session Parker Dec 18-20th. Lucas and Bryant will be there to work on her...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Anger Issues

Reaction
Or... big white suburban pulls out school bus in Erindira? LOL. I truly forgot I had max-trax on the roof rack. duh. Would have taken half the time. The boys and girls were very happy I stopped. IMG_8845.JPG

philofab