Black Rifle Coffee + BJ Baldwin

MTPyle

Reaction
I can’t imagine they would be putting up enough to buy a new truck. I would be surprised if they put in enough to cover the cost of racing.

It’s a good move for them. I bet they have already got a lot of good exposure.

Mike

stephenrjking

Reaction
I suppose the question is whether he wanted to jump or whether things weren't so cheery with Monster with his recent form. Of course, Monster isn't all about results, and they give athletes a loooooong leash before changing things, so maybe he just wants to go in a different promotional direction.

More sponsors is good. Off road is a tricky niche--just doesn't draw the eyeballs that NASCAR does but has similar costs--but there are niches that work. This sort of thing will find a willing audience.

BajaFand

Reaction
I just wish I could buy it from the grocery store. I personally hate ordering things from the internet.

Blood Eagle

Class Act
Reaction
“Recoil 8; we poop our pants from too much coffee”

Booty recoil

210E4F84-C909-4960-BEED-DE5DB93CA6C7.gif

NIKAL

Reaction
BJ has a chassis of tubes sitting on the shelf at ID designs for a new AWD, Bank of Baldwin has closed to fund it.
Sounds like several banks have closed on some of these young gun TT teams. Also shows that some of these cool big sponsors were not really paying the bills, and when the Trust runs dry the the teams quit or slow down their programs. Kyle Craft made a comment on IG that BJ program runs on a fraction of what many of the big teams spend.

sand shark

Reaction
Sounds like several banks have closed on some of these young gun TT teams. Also shows that some of these cool big sponsors were not really paying the bills, and when the Trust runs dry the the teams quit or slow down their programs. Kyle Craft made a comment on IG that BJ program runs on a fraction of what many of the big teams spend.
He is not a young gun team anymore. Hopefully this new partnerships allows him to fund his program enough to be competitive again.

JDDurfey

Reaction
Maybe BJ needs to find a "young gun" driver to drive his truck for him....I'm not "young" but my right foot works just fine!

10 shot

Reaction
Any of the top teams racing today there content is about racing, it's about there team and truck not shooting guns and what new car they have. Look at concrete it's all about racing and winning. At some point I guess you still race but really care less about the results anymore. I'm sure the ammo costs big bucks but maybe put it into your truck instead and at least contend for a win.