Black Rifle Coffee + BJ Baldwin

steve0we

Reaction
Website
www.TPMracing.net
Any of the top teams racing today there content is about racing, it's about there team and truck not shooting guns and what new car they have. Look at concrete it's all about racing and winning. At some point I guess you still race but really care less about the results anymore. I'm sure the ammo costs big bucks but maybe put it into your truck instead and at least contend for a win.
You are talking about the completely self funded teams right? The truck draws 4K spectators online, the ammo gets you 250K views. It looks like BRC put the ammo to good use!

10 shot

Reaction
I guess you start out with a passion for racing and self funded by daddy get a sponsor like monster then end up loosing them because you don't care about results or the racing anymore and end up shooting guns all day and drinking coffee. The self funded teams have there own great business to back them with some good sponsors to help. There is a passion to win and they will do whatever bit takes to try and do that. Lofton just got a 4wd and a new danzio big block to push it! Again a guy with a awesome business and great sponsors to help. I do not think many of the tt teams other than bj are funding there programs off of views only.
You are talking about the completely self funded teams right? The truck draws 4K spectators online, the ammo gets you 250K views. It looks like BRC put the ammo to good use!

jon coleman

Reaction
i bet BJ is going the way of a team owner, putting in young up& coming drivers who can drive& sm , old guys hate sm

Dezertpilot

Reaction
I guess you start out with a passion for racing and self funded by daddy get a sponsor like monster then end up loosing them because you don't care about results or the racing anymore and end up shooting guns all day and drinking coffee. The self funded teams have there own great business to back them with some good sponsors to help. There is a passion to win and they will do whatever bit takes to try and do that. Lofton just got a 4wd and a new danzio big block to push it! Again a guy with a awesome business and great sponsors to help. I do not think many of the tt teams other than bj are funding there programs off of views only.
Man you sure sound jealous. So it's BJs fault his Dad has $ and helped fund his program. Gimme a fvcking break lol. And no I don't know and have never met BJ either....

J Prich

Reaction
In fairness to BJ, if money is all it takes to win we'd see a lot of different guys winning races. All the money in the world doesn't matter in TT's if you can't drive the truck. Obviously BJ can drive. Whatever is going on with his program on various levels may be a different story but BJ wouldn't have had the past success he's had if it were just money.

Jose Aguinaga

Reaction
Who is ordering BRC for the first time to try it , because of BJ ?.... I am and I’m going to let them know why . I hate energy drinks and think they are poison .
Based on this approach, I do believe coffee is way better than an energy drink, on those terms, every team has his own way to promote some kind of lifestyle/sponsor.

Look at the Ampudias and the fourloko/papas&beer stuff, surely works for them, and that fourloko stuff is REALLY bad IMO.....

az_amsoil

Reaction
Based on this approach, I do believe coffee is way better than an energy drink, on those terms, every team has his own way to promote some kind of lifestyle/sponsor.

Look at the Ampudias and the fourloko/papas&beer stuff, surely works for them, and that fourloko stuff is REALLY bad IMO.....
Don't forget a pink, F&ck Cancer TT and its noble cause that brings them zero $

I've thought about ordering some coffee (before the affiliation), but there is a darn good local roaster that ownes their own plantation in Brazil and I'd rather keep my money local...I'll probably give it a try tho ;)

Jose Aguinaga

Reaction
Don't forget a pink, F&ck Cancer TT and its noble cause that brings them zero $

I've thought about ordering some coffee (before the affiliation), but there is a darn good local roaster that ownes their own plantation in Brazil and I'd rather keep my money local...I'll probably give it a try tho ;)
Sure, that is indeed a great cause that probably generates no income for them, but the main motto for them is the party related to their business.

What I am trying to say is there are a lot more than meets the eye on this marketing stuff, a lot of people here would rather try some new coffee than get a case of four Loko/monster/redbull, etc. And that alone is a win for BRC

dan200

#BSF200
Reaction
Are you telling us that if your Father made good enough life choices to have "FU MONEY" and wanted to fund a top level off road racing program for you that instead of going out and winning a bunch of races you would instead go and work on your business or career or whatever because trophy truck racing is only cool if you're "self funded?"

Give Me A Break GIF by Election 2020

Also, he didn't "lose" Monster. He left them. BJ, Bryce, Andy, etc have good agency representation. And that's why people pay them to wear baseball hats. Getting an energy drink logo on your truck is small time. Get paid to wear the hat- That's the big time.

I'm not gonna lie and say his results as of late are fantastic. But the dude has won some things. Like the Baja 1000. More than once. Nobody stays the champ forever.

And as I recall, didn't pops pull his funding? While some folks don't think being famous and influential is a real job, it actually is. And it even pays for people to go trophy truck racing.

I'm not a doctor but I think your hard on for the guy has lasted more than 4 hours and ya may wanna consult with one. Just sayin?

Last edited:

Borracho Cantina

Reaction

Lofton didn’t get help from from his Dad? They are both Bobs son.

10 shot

Reaction
Man you sure sound jealous. So it's BJs fault his Dad has $ and helped fund his program. Gimme a fvcking break lol. And no I don't know and have never met BJ either....
I have met him many times . no respect for a spoiled kid that found a way not to work for a living sorry. I think it's great his dad funded him I think it's sad he can't seem to focus on racing and what got him the exposure and the sponsors. That's the sad part. If everything in your life revolves around how many followers and views you get then how sad of a world this is.
Lofton didn’t get help from from his Dad? They are both Bobs son.
Oh I'm sure he did but he is also part of lofton cattle company and his dad races his old class 1 also passionate about offroad and winning. Just a different kind of statement . not a hey look at me and how cool i am kinda thing. Hell even rg is trying to do better with a 14 year old truck and building a utv that will come out who knows when🤯. For me the dan bilzerian kinda thing is just getting old. Who cares what your doing all day.

jon coleman

Reaction
wtf, i got the cool cars , when's the hot chicks gonna show up??

Attachments

• images (6).jpeg
    images (6).jpeg
    8.4 KB · Views: 48
  • download (2).jpeg
    download (2).jpeg
    7.6 KB · Views: 47