Black Rifle Coffee + BJ Baldwin

MTPyle

Reaction
As much as we may hate it being an influencer is a real job and career. It takes a certain personality and it takes work. I could not do what BJ does to stay relevant in off-road or the gun crowd. I respect the game he plays. Would him working at a car wash make people feel better about him, I doubt it.

No reason to hate on the player or the game. He does what he needs to to make his life work for him in today’s world.

BJ’s career and life is no less respectful than some
Jerk doing UTV engine repairs in Havasu. LOL

Not sure why anyone would hate on BJ for what he does. Maybe it’s jealousy? I don’t get it. It’s not his fault his family has money.

Mike

Jose Aguinaga

Reaction
I have met him many times . no respect for a spoiled kid that found a way not to work for a living sorry. I think it's great his dad funded him I think it's sad he can't seem to focus on racing and what got him the exposure and the sponsors. That's the sad part. If everything in your life revolves around how many followers and views you get then how sad of a world this is.

Oh I'm sure he did but he is also part of lofton cattle company and his dad races his old class 1 also passionate about offroad and winning. Just a different kind of statement . not a hey look at me and how cool i am kinda thing. Hell even rg is trying to do better with a 14 year old truck and building a utv that will come out who knows when🤯. For me the dan bilzerian kinda thing is just getting old. Who cares what your doing all day.
Try to think about it differently, for example, all the exposure BJ gets from that 1M followers on Instagram, plus the recoil videos and what not, probably get some new young people in to the sport, who knows, in the future one of those young boys who didn’t have a rich parent might become someone important for the sport.

Take this example, one of the YouTube recoil videos has over 47 million views, the most popular video from Bryce Menzies has 530 thousand views with awesome quality, Justin Lofton has a series of very well made videos that not even has 100 thousand views, who do you think has more impact on people even if it’s not the right message?

Don’t get me wrong, I also dislike the influencer game because of the type of lifestyle most people try to sell, but tbh, it’s just the way it is now, people relate to whatever other people posts in social media, and companies see that as an opportunity to get more customers.

Hell one of my customers saw all the rigid adapt lighting on one of BJ videos when it first came out showed it to me and had me order all that stuff and it snowballed from there on many other customers.

10 shot

Reaction
Try to think about it differently, for example, all the exposure BJ gets from that 1M followers on Instagram, plus the recoil videos and what not, probably get some new young people in to the sport, who knows, in the future one of those young boys who didn’t have a rich parent might become someone important for the sport.

Take this example, one of the YouTube recoil videos has over 47 million views, the most popular video from Bryce Menzies has 530 thousand views with awesome quality, Justin Lofton has a series of very well made videos that not even has 100 thousand views, who do you think has more impact on people even if it’s not the right message?

Don’t get me wrong, I also dislike the influencer game because of the type of lifestyle most people try to sell, but tbh, it’s just the way it is now, people relate to whatever other people posts in social media, and companies see that as an opportunity to get more customers.

Hell one of my customers saw all the rigid adapt lighting on one of BJ videos when it first came out showed it to me and had me order all that stuff and it snowballed from there on many other customers.
Oh I get what he is doing. But have you watched any of his ig videos? He is doing pushups with a gun in his pants. Does he think there is somone after him or what's the deal with all the serious life messages. Dude pump the brakes! he is not a vet from Afghanistan but I think he wanted to be. Pretty sure all that weird stuff he does got him let go from monster. I know for a fact canam dropped him because of it. I guess if you make a living from followers and views that's great. Something has turned a few big time sponsors sour so we will see how it works out. I cant see a coffee company going the long haul like monster did with him but I guess the gun obsession he has wont turn them off.

10 shot

Reaction
As much as we may hate it being an influencer is a real job and career. It takes a certain personality and it takes work. I could not do what BJ does to stay relevant in off-road or the gun crowd. I respect the game he plays. Would him working at a car wash make people feel better about him, I doubt it.

No reason to hate on the player or the game. He does what he needs to to make his life work for him in today’s world.

BJ’s career and life is no less respectful than some
Jerk doing UTV engine repairs in Havasu. LOL

Not sure why anyone would hate on BJ for what he does. Maybe it’s jealousy? I don’t get it. It’s not his fault his family has money.

Mike
Hey mike! I don't pay attention to all your Dnf's and cheating comments so go put in some house stereo equipment and mind your own business bud!

MTPyle

Reaction
Keith

I am a open book, nothing to hide. Unlike you I do not need multiple user names to disguise who I am.

My AV company is Centurion LV. You can follow us @CenturionLV on IG. not just your average AV guys

My digital video wall company is @eleusisdigitalcanvas we have yet to offiaclly launch but we did start to add to our IG. Getting ready to launch next month.

I also have a software company called Aida which you have seen on the side of our truck.

my personal company’s do not get business from racing or the internet. We are 100% referral based. So I don’t really push them. The truck is really to promote our sponsors.

Mike

Last edited:

10 shot

Reaction
Keith

I am a open book, nothing to hide. Unlike you I do not need multiple user names to disguise who I am.

My AV company is Centurion LV. You can follow us @CenturionLV on IG. not just your average AV guys

My digital video wall company is @eleusisdigitalcanvas we have yet to offiaclly launch but we did start to add to our IG. Getting ready to launch next month.

I also have a software company called Aida which you have seen on the side of our truck.

my personal company’s do not get business from racing or the internet. We are 100% referral based. So I don’t really push them. The truck is really to promote our sponsors.

Mike
I remember you love to talk

jon coleman

Reaction
?😆

Attachments

• tenor (2).gif
    tenor (2).gif
    184.5 KB · Views: 72
Last edited:

51rcr

Reaction
Good for him. He has the most of what companies like and are paying for now days. Likes, follows, views and interaction. He turned some of the other things he likes to do into more money. Iam sure lots of other TT drivers that like to golf wished it would pay and support them also.
Like most motorsports teams drivers go though phases and the tops stay in the news and are relevant even without wins. Only one spot on top of the box and its getting harder to get there. Saving equipment and conservative is getting less and less.
His videos brought lots more people to desert. Now hes bringing in a group thats passion and determination falls in well with the desert group. Not to mention coffee drinking gun owning and supporting people have more focus drive and money then a soda can popping kid. Offroad and gun crowd is already closely aligned as some have had full sided sponsor by them already but BJ brings the Social media crowd.

Dezertpilot

Reaction
I remember you love to talk
Funny thing is he has interesting things to talk about and RDC likes it, you on the other hand.....

Dezertpilot

Reaction
I know for a fact canam dropped him because of it.
As far as I know Can-Am or their parent company is anti-gun, so no surprises there!

calstyl2

Reaction
Lets face it, BJs heart isnt in it, he has other distractions in his life, Today its a back injury that doesnt allow him to compete, The bar has been moved, as Andy Mac said so well, the competition and costs to race have gotten so high that the sport is becoming un-obtainable for many. BJ needs a new truck, money for testing, full time staff, full time media representation, side projects, etc.
All the top players in our sport besides a few have to work full time to fund their programs and push it forward, the race pace, level of competition for trophy truck has increased ten fold since I came into this sport 10 years ago. in 2 years I can see some big names leaving or downsizing because this cost and level of competition.

jon coleman

Reaction
Lets face it, BJs heart isnt in it, he has other distractions in his life, Today its a back injury that doesnt allow him to compete, The bar has been moved, as Andy Mac said so well, the competition and costs to race have gotten so high that the sport is becoming un-obtainable for many. BJ needs a new truck, money for testing, full time staff, full time media representation, side projects, etc.
All the top players in our sport besides a few have to work full time to fund their programs and push it forward, the race pace, level of competition for trophy truck has increased ten fold since I came into this sport 10 years ago. in 2 years I can see some big names leaving or downsizing because this cost and level of competition.
hate to say it, im old too, BJ is on the down side of racing, we all get to a certain level, thats it, if your lucky and the stars & planets align, you capture the top brass ring& get to enjoy for the rest of your life, gonna happen to Every topp tt driver, in 5 - 10 years, done.i remember taking 6 months off road racing, when i went back to PIR, guys i was beating who kept racing were beating me Bad, & i was off my old times, once you quit going 100%& focussing 100% on your race program, its OVER, like lifting weight s, only takes 6weaks of watching tv on the couch to lose 6 years of working out.sucks to get old, & REALLY sucks if your injured , i know.bet BJ gets back on top again, as a driver/ owner i bett