Black Rifle Coffee + BJ Baldwin

Tube ride

Reaction
I’d like to see one more Rob Mac dream team with Larry Roeseler and ....... to be the first TT legends team to overall this peninsula run !!!! 1069F31F-BCDC-4B07-8481-C1D80BAA0BF9.jpegBJs dad winning that race car money back in the day 👍🏻

Last edited:

10 shot

Reaction
He actually sounds like an idiot, or just a disgruntled person. Sorry 10 shot but you have asked for this. Go back and read your posts. LOL
What sounds like a idiot is ppl crying about others cheating without a ounce of proof or blaming a truck manufacturer for cheating because there trucks win or the event ppl for not giving enough penalties. As for bj watch his ig posts. Just a couple is all it takes and then look at his past few years of results. Sorry they asked for it!

Honda48X

Reaction
What sounds like a idiot is ppl crying about others cheating without a ounce of proof or blaming a truck manufacturer for cheating because there trucks win or the event ppl for not giving enough penalties. As for bj watch his ig posts. Just a couple is all it takes and then look at his past few years of results. Sorry they asked for it!
I really like the ignored member button. Lol..😝

dan200

#BSF200
Reaction

Actual video of "10 shot" typing this ^^^^ post...

Dog Reaction GIF

Zac Reish

Reaction
I bet that 99.9% of sponsorship comes from the racers bank accounts and/or their parents. In Most classes in this sport If you're not among the highest earners you are less likely to be winning. I'm guessing BJ is in the lower end of earners racing TT's today. My good friend who races doesn't respect this sport because you can buy wins. You still need talent but you need the best equipment and team. The car, equipment, prep, personnel, and logistics to put it all together is where the cost is. This post probably isn't relevant to this thread but whatever. It's probably the reason he, robby, Larry R, and rob mac don't win anymore. Yes Larry R won recently but he teamed with McMillin.

E.Hagle

Reaction
I somewhat agree with you Zac but I also think that takes away from the immense amount of talent it takes to win in a competitive class like TT or Spec or Class 10.
Of course your equipment has to be in good shape, there is a baseline amount that has to be spent like in any other sport and this one is a lot higher than playing baseball. A guy like BJ is definitely spending a lot less percentage wise than almost anyone else, he's marketable.

Mxrider909

Reaction
I bet that 99.9% of sponsorship comes from the racers bank accounts and/or their parents. In Most classes in this sport If you're not among the highest earners you are less likely to be winning. I'm guessing BJ is in the lower end of earners racing TT's today. My good friend who races doesn't respect this sport because you can buy wins. You still need talent but you need the best equipment and team. The car, equipment, prep, personnel, and logistics to put it all together is where the cost is. This post probably isn't relevant to this thread but whatever. It's probably the reason he, robby, Larry R, and rob mac don't win anymore. Yes Larry R won recently but he teamed with McMillin.
You can buy wins in off road racing? there are quite a few teams that have top dollar equipment and a fully stacked team. but still come up drastically short. The amount of talent and support it takes to be a winner in this sport is huge and the talent gap between the top contenders and the majority of the field is pretty big outside of the top 5/top 10

jon coleman

Reaction
You can buy wins in off road racing? there are quite a few teams that have top dollar equipment and a fully stacked team. but still come up drastically short. The amount of talent and support it takes to be a winner in this sport is huge and the talent gap between the top contenders and the majority of the field is pretty big outside of the top 5/top 10
hey rDc, i can beat Tiger Woods in his prime on Any given One hole, he might chunk, then shank, then whiiiiiffff, then find the beach, then topp it& find the drink on the other side, take a drop, & finnally record an ' other', all i had to do was bogie& i beat Tiger Woods

Zac Reish

Reaction
Yes you can buy wins. Thats why the richest teams that win have the best trucks, best spare packages, pre runners, backup pre runners, pits, equipment, the ability to spend weeks pre running, fitness training, testing and re testing, rehearsing pits, meetings, logistics, multiples of support/recovery vehicles. Don't get me wrong. Luke, bryce and Andy (to name a few) are amazing race car drivers but Id be willing to bet if you put any of them in Bj's or robby's truck with their team you'd see similar results to robby and BJ's. This is just my opinion.

E.Hagle

Reaction
I think the limited classes are a pretty even playing field. We podiumed Class 10 our first ever Baja race at the 1000 a few months back and our crew was 2 chase trucks and some serious help from BFG, two days of prerunning, and a budget that you wouldn't really brag about in this game. Half of the field or more is running the same Alumicraft car.

J Prich

Reaction
Yes you can buy wins. Thats why the richest teams that win have the best trucks, best spare packages, pre runners, backup pre runners, pits, equipment, the ability to spend weeks pre running, fitness training, testing and re testing, rehearsing pits, meetings, logistics, multiples of support/recovery vehicles. Don't get me wrong. Luke, bryce and Andy (to name a few) are amazing race car drivers but Id be willing to bet if you put any of them in Bj's or robby's truck with their team you'd see similar results to robby and BJ's. This is just my opinion.
I think Andy McMillin kind of talked to this on the SF 250 Fishgistics wrap up. I don't know what the fix is...how do you level the playing field of an unlimited class....but Andy was essentially making the point that the sport wont grow if every race in the top tier is four or five trucks battling it out for a win. Even if there are 20+ entries, if it's really only those couple of trucks that are competitive for the win its hard to make that race exciting for fans to watch. Again, I don't know how you rationally fix that in a class with mostly no rules, but I think he is right that it does limit the growth of the sport in some ways.

Posing this against the 6100 stuff (that was also addressed on Fishgistics), the class doesn't get the same level of notoriety etc but the rules in place do at least somewhat level the field a bit and seem to result in more consistent, evenly paced racing. I am guessing this is why a lot of 6100 guys will never make the leap to TT even though "all" many of them need is a motor swap. Why pay more to still be marginally competitive in the top tier with fewer entries when they can stay where they are at with great racing.