Black Rifle Coffee + BJ Baldwin

Jose Aguinaga

Reaction
Well this showed up while scrolling through facebook:

47F96C74-32D9-46BF-887C-4EBF5BC0BCE5.jpeg

I might be deviating the thread original topic, but as I stated before, this kind of publicity from specific people can attract a new fan base to the sport.

jon coleman

Reaction
hey Ken, its like off shore power boats, when you get the spooky chine walking thing, dont lift!( is that Plaster city?, just remember, PC has Lots of run off room, BaJa is not as ' wide'😉now, back to my coffee☕

AZ7000'

Reaction

jon coleman

Reaction
bill bar is a pos
Yahoo isn't a legitimate news source. They lost me at the third line of text with "William Barr, Trump’s attorney general, declared in early December that he could find no evidence that such fraud occurred."
, insurrection , really, msm has propaganda, Patriots have truth, propaganda is shiney and bright, i like richard madow whispering sweeet nothings in my ear, oh well, hey, wtf, were the hell is Durham??ps here is a libtard in the morning, then 'TRUTH' SHOWED up!

Attachments

• monday1.gif
    monday1.gif
    1.9 MB · Views: 0

jon coleman

Reaction
when corporate globalist& slimmy msm& pos politicians are calling you horrible names.....
i wear it as my badge of honor, last fu king thing i want is to be liked by pos hillery clinton types.
ill gladly accept the title DEPLORIBLE maga nation chump Trump supporting domestic inserectionist boogieman gulf war vet thank you.ps, black rifle coffee, kiss my azz

AZ7000'

Reaction
Yahoo isn't a legitimate news source. They lost me at the third line of text with "William Barr, Trump’s attorney general, declared in early December that he could find no evidence that such fraud occurred."
What were your thoughts on the first line? The one that says New York Times?