• Forum membership has its advantages....

BLAH BLAH BLAH

JenDiggityDirt

YOU KNOW WHAT TIME IT IS FOLKS...CHAT TIME! SEE YA ON PRERUNNERS.COM!
P.S. DON'T GET ALL DISORIENTED WHEN YOU GET THERE...I'VE MADE SOME DRASTIC CHANGES!

<font color=red>JEN!</font color=red>

JenDiggityDirt

That's right, folks, it's time once again for PRERUNNERS.COM CHAT! Those of you who frequent the weekly chat sessions know how much fun we have. Those that don't, should! See ya there!
P.S. I keep waiting for someone to say "What's up with that picture under your name? What are you trying to say? You're a pimp?" Someone ask me...please!

fishd00d

What A Joke
What's up with that picture under your name? What are you trying to say? You're a pimp?

Go Big Or Go Home

JenDiggityDirt

Yeah that's right...YOUR pimp. And that'd make you my b!tch now, wouldn't it???
(thanks Austin) :)

fishd00d

What A Joke
hmm greg you ok man? Its only Tuesday heh and its 11:13PM :)

I think you are working to hard on the truck man, get some sleep!

Go Big Or Go Home

JCA

Greg, when you work on your truck, turn the motor off and leave the garage door open a little?

J.C. Andrews
Andrews Racing
www.andrewsracing.com

gary

i think the ride in the prerunner truck threw you off, but it's understandable...looks like fun. what kind of body was that...kinda looked like a nissan?

Greg

it is an s-10 pro-lite body, without a hood. That thing is kinda crazy, you sit waaay in the rear of the cab (cab-rearward?) and the 4-link has HUGE anti-squat so it lifts the rear under power. but it was easy to burn up those 35's on pavement with just a stab of the throttle. Matt, the owner, is intrested in racing it, so we'll see what happens.

Greg