Bleacher Report- re; off road racing

speedfun

Reaction
This web site covers everything your butt sits on and watches sports
If more of you great RDC guys would spend some time writing stories to as many web sites as you can please--
we as the people in this sport can start creating some buzz in the world of motorsport across the nation
Im just tired of never seeing any news or talk about off road racing
FYI ---NASCAR’s ratings are down to a 2.1 rating according to the Nielsen’s ratings
Last year this same time same race 3.8
Lets all find a sporting web site and try and sound like a writer from the LA Time lol
Im trying hard not to sound like im drunk posting and
fYI= I stopped drinking last night:eek:

Till Friday:D

So click on the address below sign up and add to my posting if you want to be one of people that helped make a difference say anything to make some headlines

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/...-more-viewers-now-like-off-road-racing-trucks

Pops

Reaction
Just go to ALL Lucas Races !!!!

P.S.

And tell everyone !!!

baja619

Reaction
Done, Thanks for the info. I was not aware of this site and was looking into ways of reaching and more diverse audience.

Kartman

Media Goon
Reaction
I been on there awhile, just never got around to writing anything for them. By the way its LOORRS not LORRS or LOORS. Think Lures.

ryant35

Reaction
I been on there awhile, just never got around to writing anything for them. By the way its LOORRS not LORRS or LOORS. Think Lures.
I've been on there too, but I also haven't posted anything/