Blitzkrieg Chevy 4X4 LT

Desert_Creep

Reaction
Does anyone on here run this suspension on their truck? I'm looking for some imput on this kit (likes, dislikes, pros, cons). I am in the market and I like the looks of the BMS kit.

J-ROCK

Reaction
I know blitzkrieg makes damn good stuff. I know Dixon make a 4wd kit as well. Both are great companies you would go wrong with either one.

matt_helton

Racer
Reaction
get ahold of Jamie Galles of Galles Chevrolet in new mexico. he has been pounding on our kit for good year now.

dirtdudeaz

Reaction
Like j-rock said, there's only two shops that do a kit for these trucks. But, with that being said, mayve Blitzkreig could correct me but the kit they have is for the newer style trucks not the older and vice versa. The older style is the Dixon kit.

I am going with the Dixon bros in the future if I don't have time to make it myself.

matt_helton

Racer
Reaction
our kit is for the 2007 and up silverados/sierras. the dixon bros kit you are referring to is for the 99-06 trucks. and one thing to note which sets our kit apart from the others IMO... is the use of a fully fabricated upright instead of a bolt-on uniball/heim adapter dode.

Nick_A

Reaction
Didnt all the 4x4 silverados come with torsion bars? What is the difference between the 99-06 and the 07+ 4x4's?

The BMS one looks bitchen either way.

Chas Moore

Reaction
I've had a few customers run BMS products, with nothing but good things to say. There quality is top tier, nothing beats it. Wish they made more Toyota stuff.

atomicjoe23

Reaction
BMS stuff is pure eye candy. . .I have nothing but respect for their stuff and their skills and capabilities. I have yet to find a single flaw in any of their welds that I have seen. . .I mean they are perfectly straight, perfectly consistent in puddle size regardless of what the orientation of the welds are, and they go completely to the edge of the base material every single time. . .I can only hope that with time I will be as good as Matt and the rest of the crew there!

matt_helton

Racer
Reaction
Didnt all the 4x4 silverados come with torsion bars? What is the difference between the 99-06 and the 07+ 4x4's?

The BMS one looks bitchen either way.

GM ditched the two different truck platforms in 07. up to 06 the 2wd's were coil sprung(with the exception of a few 04+ models) and the 4wd's were torsions. in 07 they changed everything and made the 2wd and 4wd chassis the same and they use a bolt in coilover type shock.

doug38s

Reaction
what unit bearing does this accept? sent you guys an email also.

doug38s

Reaction
thats what I thought. looking for something that will accept the bigger 3500 unit bearings