Blitzkrieg Dana 44 TTB spindle upgrade?

Sites

Reaction
Does anyone have experience running these? I'm thinking about picking up a set along with the race hub kit.

I havent seen any run on trucks or any threads about them. I know BMS is a great shop that makes good part, so I'm not looking for comments about the fabricator. I just want some first hand feedback on whether or not they can take a beating.

This is what I'm talking about:

http://www.blitzkriegoffroad.com/?a...ts/22/65/large&file=frontface copy.jpg&pid=65

Thanks

MH20

Reaction
Andy, we have the 2WD ranger to D44 spindle and they are an amazing piece of work - very similar to the fullsize version too.

Edit** They seem to be holding up just fine too, although the truck hasn't been able to get a ton of hard miles on it since we them on. (Sorting out other issues, no time, etc)s

Attachments

• IMG_2221_sized.jpg
    IMG_2221_sized.jpg
    80.8 KB · Views: 659
  • IMG_2222_sized.jpg
    IMG_2222_sized.jpg
    132.2 KB · Views: 963

Sites

Reaction
Thanks for the info. It definately looks nice, I just want to make sure it can take the same kind of abuse that the stock 4wd spindles can.

btw, do you still live in Clairemont?

Andy, we have the 2WD ranger to D44 spindle and they are an amazing piece of work - very similar to the fullsize version too.

Edit** They seem to be holding up just fine too, although the truck hasn't been able to get a ton of hard miles on it since we them on. (Sorting out other issues, no time, etc)s

MH20

Reaction
Thanks for the info. It definately looks nice, I just want to make sure it can take the same kind of abuse that the stock 4wd spindles can.

btw, do you still live in Clairemont?

From what I've read/heard, the stock D44 upright is the weak link in that whole package and pretty much anything is stronger than it.

And no, I moved back up to Orange County for work.