On Topic BLM Harassment gets called out by Congress!!

GunnSlinger

Captain Backpack
Reaction
Hopefully someone smarter than I can make this viewable so that people don't have to dl it..

Speedster

Reaction
This came across my desk this morning and I thought I would share this insightful letter with you all..
Thanks for sharing this. Nice to see some "checks and balances" going on in our govt.

Mike321

Reaction
Posted inline per Gunnslinger's request

1.png
2.png
3.png
4.png
5.png
6.png
7.png

Last edited:

kyle_pc_75

Reaction
Very interesting. I'm going to have to follow this one.

JrSyko

Jerry Maguire
Reaction
You don't mess with the Burners. They are a bunch of millionaire and billionaire Silicon Valley Titans and have huge pull!

On another note, the Arizona BLM official who spoke at the drivers meeting at Parker was AMAZING. We need more BLM officers like him and things would be just fine.

Mark Newhan

Reaction
On another note, the Arizona BLM official who spoke at the drivers meeting at Parker was AMAZING. We need more BLM officers like him and things would be just fine.
Yes he was...

J BomBer

Reaction
You don't mess with the Burners. They are a bunch of millionaire and billionaire Silicon Valley Titans and have huge pull!

On another note, the Arizona BLM official who spoke at the drivers meeting at Parker was AMAZING. We dont need any BLM officers then things would be just fine.
fixed

mexgamer

Reaction
Great! I still can't get out of my mind that video of a stupid BLM officer almost hitting Ivan Ramirez (H&H champ)... if Ivan had't been quick to react he would certainly be dead.

calstyl2

Reaction
Great! I still can't get out of my mind that video of a stupid BLM officer almost hitting Ivan Ramirez (H&H champ)... if Ivan had't been quick to react he would certainly be dead.
That was not a BLM vehicle but a Paramedic rescue jeep for the race, the road crossing was unstaffed because of other issues.

TecateRay

Reaction
Be careful, if his superiors find out he is getting kudos from the offroad community his career will be over.
The BLM and the National Forest and Park Service have stacked with environmental extremists who feel their duty is to keep us and our vehicles off of "public lands".

baja619

Reaction
"24 hour access to ice cream." Yep pretty much what we all thought.

Jimmy8

Reaction

I'm going to go out on a limb here and say we are very fortunate to have an amazing BLM office covering Lake Havasu and Parker. They like desert racing as much as we do and truly do allow BITD and off-road enthusiasts to use "OUR LAND" pretty much as we want. Honestly, this office should be a an example for the rest of the offices in the southwest on how to properly manage lands. I never thought I'd say this, but the agents running this particular office are the type of people you'd actually want to invite out on a RZR ride and sit around the campfire drinking a beer with, which I can say probably wouldn't happen with 99% of the agents in the country. Honestly, I applaud Casey Folks for making this culture change. He may give a little, but so does the BLM. This office wasn't this way 15 years ago, and things were highly volatile. Casey changed the culture of the BLM/Land Users relationship in the area, and for that I will always be grateful.