BLM Humor

Kartman

Media Goon
Reaction
A BLM officer stops at a racer pit at Primm, and talks to the pit captain.

He tells the captain, 'I need to inspect your pit for illegal drugs.'

The captain says, 'Okay, but don't go on that road over there’, as he points.

The BLM officer verbally explodes saying, 'Pal, I have the authority of the Federal Government with me.' Reaching into his rear pants pocket, he removes his badge and proudly displays it to the pitter. 'See this badge? This badge means I am allowed to go wherever I wish ... on any land. No questions asked or answers given. Have I made myself clear? Do you understand?'

The captain nods politely, apologizes, and goes about his pit chores.

A short time later, the captain hears loud screams and sees the BLM officer running for his life chased by a Class 1.

With every step the Jimco is gaining ground on the officer, and it seems likely that he'll get nerfed before he reaches safety.

The officer is clearly terrified.

The captain throws down his tools, runs to the course and yells at the top of his lungs...

'Your badge ... show him your badge!'

Shannon

Bear on a Unicycle
Reaction
Bad Cop..........No Doughnut..................

Shannon

Bear on a Unicycle
Reaction
A BLM officer stops at a racer pit at Primm, and talks to the pit captain.

He tells the captain, 'I need to inspect your pit for illegal drugs.'

The captain says, 'Okay, but don't go on that road over there’, as he points.

The BLM officer verbally explodes saying, 'Pal, I have the authority of the Federal Government with me.' Reaching into his rear pants pocket, he removes his badge and proudly displays it to the pitter. 'See this badge? This badge means I am allowed to go wherever I wish ... on any land. No questions asked or answers given. Have I made myself clear? Do you understand?'

The captain nods politely, apologizes, and goes about his pit chores.

A short time later, the captain hears loud screams and sees the BLM officer running for his life chased by a Class 1.

With every step the Jimco is gaining ground on the officer, and it seems likely that he'll get nerfed before he reaches safety.

The officer is clearly terrified.

The captain throws down his tools, runs to the course and yells at the top of his lungs...

'Your badge ... show him your badge!'

I don't know about you but if I see a BLM guy my first instinct is to accelerate!!!

Shannon

Bear on a Unicycle
Reaction
I think we now know where the BLM dude from Plaster got shipped off to.
We couldn't be that lucky, the same dude that wanted to arrest my daughter for shooting off a bottle rocket!!!!!

chicken lips the ocho

Most Annoying RDC Poster
Reaction
hahahahahahhaha thats awesome, it would of been great if everybody in the pits would point and laugh at him

BuzzChaser

Reaction

ChromolyKid

Reaction
jajaja well played, sir, well played!

JWK Motorsports

Reaction
good thing it was a class 1, a TT woulda ran his **BAN ME****BAN ME****BAN ME****BAN ME****BAN ME** over!!

bajafox

Accepted
Reaction
Good one Kartman, looks like the BLM and Border Patrol have alot in common. At an MDR race I was doing a cross road and a Border Patrol was coming, I waved both hands and yelled for him to stop while he ignored me and kept inching towards me, finally a 16 car comes across and barely misses him by a few feet.

Who hires these people?

bajafox

Accepted
Reaction
Hmmmm...I'm currently unemployed, maybe I should apply? I'll just put down common sense on my resume' and I'll probably be over qualified...

BANNEDFROMBAJA

2317 Cherimoya Drive Suite A Vista, CA 92084
Reaction
hahahah zing

Tipracer

Reaction
maybee it was the same guy that was chasing the plane accross the dry lake bed at primm....Ze plane boss!!! Zee plane!!!