• Forum membership has its advantages....

blue light for 9 car

looking for a blue light for the 9 car. I read all over that it has to be a blue lens and non strobe as well. i see blue ones and also clear with blue. I just want to get the right one and finding them is a chore now as well. help anybody please. Thank you in advance

racetrash

I heard that they are not legal in calif. per BLM? You can e-mail the barstow office and they reply super fast.

Mike Depue

looking for a blue light for the 9 car. I read all over that it has to be a blue lens and non strobe as well. i see blue ones and also clear with blue. I just want to get the right one and finding them is a chore now as well. help anybody please. Thank you in advance
Mckenzies sells them but BLM in Cali won't allow them in the car

Sent from the RDC Mobile App. Get it for your IOS device today

elmariachi

I have one on my car. During tech at Duel in the Desert I was told to disconnect the light as BLM would not allow.

mgobaja

Checkers Club cars have ran them for years in the front, in the last year or two the BLM in California has decided that they wanted to create and enforce a rule making this " illegal " to continue.

Bro_Gill

It's an interesting conversation, because the actual law applies to vehicles driven on the street and the reason is so that they do not emulate law enforcement vehicles. The BLM has co-opted this law and applied it to the dirt with the belief that they should be able to enforce laws applied to the streets by local and state police. Not sure where the courts would land on that, especially if the County this occurs in has removed the BLMs ability to enforce local laws and not just federal laws.

OVLWNDO

Class 9s do look a lot like a leo vehicle. It's especially confusing when they are on a closed race course.