Blue light special

retroblazer

Reaction
Apparently the light show on the back of my Blazer isn't enough, so I need to add a blue light for Vintage. I'm all about easy and fast, and cheap( sure). Do any supporting vendors offer a brake/ amber/ blue light combo? There used to be one that offered them in RDC's classified ad's.

Oh, one other add on. I need a outside mounted fire extinguisher mount. Most that I have seen mounted on the down bars of roll cages, look like they might last 10 seconds in a roll over. What is the point? Does this make everyone feel better?

Better yet, I want a mood light instead of a blue light. I want you to really know what I'm thinking as you're hitting me.

goofballracer

PAT DAILEY #1 FAN
Reaction
Baja Designs will have a 30" tail light bar in a few weeks that will include running, brake amber and blue lights. It is going to be very bad ass and wont break the bank I think it will be coming out at around $429.00

retroblazer

Reaction
Baja Designs will have a 30" tail light bar in a few weeks that will include running, brake amber and blue lights. It is going to be very bad ass and wont break the bank I think it will be coming out at around $429.00
Thanks, my bank is broken already, but the problem is I have to be done prepping in two weeks. Does someone offer a stand alone Blue light other than K-Mart?

goofballracer

PAT DAILEY #1 FAN
Reaction
check the link out

dan200

#BSF200
Reaction

I have these (in blue)
Easy to mount and wire. Very simple..,
They are about 42-45 bucks I think. I can check tomorrow.

And I have super legit extinguisher mounts also. Ones for specific tube sizes and and ones that mount on flat also. The tube specific ones can be welded on or pipe clamped.

Please excuse Dan Mac photo bombing but if you look just above him you can see the extinguisher still in place. In the bed after I forgot to yell "caution" to my driver.
I can get you close ups of the light/mounts if you would like.

dan200

#BSF200
Reaction
It looks like you already have red lights like our blue ones so they would match. Ours are "k4" brand. No BS, quality stuff. I've sold a ton of these to racers over the years. Never an issue with them. $42.00

Below you will see our two extinguisher mounts.

The first is 75 bucks. Also, high quality, and you have the option to clamp on or weld on. They are made for specific tube sizes. Tough as hell.

This is our other one. It can be mounted on flat or tube. Also a quality piece. It's got rust resistant costing on it while the other is raw metal.

I've put both kinds of these on more cars than I can count. They last/ work great.

If you shop with me or if you dont, I recommend that you put a little loctite on the jam nut on any spring style pin fire extinguisher mount. They can back out if you don't.

Are you gonna be a Vegas to Reno? I'll have all this stuff in our sales trailer. And I'll be out of state so- no tax/shipping. And I'll even throw in a scotch brite pad cuz it looks like you need one LOL.

FYI, i appreciate you asking in your OP if there are site supporting vendors you can shop with. We're not an advertiser here, BUT we have an extensive race support setup and are onsite at every major stateside desert race.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dan200

#BSF200
Reaction
Sold. I will call tomorrow. Please pm me your number.
You can just call the shop. I am working off site tomorrow and most of next week. Anyone in sales up front can help you though. They are all top notch people. Get your order in early enough and it will ship that same day.

(you will need to know your tube size for the extinguisher mount and if you want a left or right side one).

SDHQ
480-633-2929

Thanks for your business.