• Forum membership has its advantages....

Blue Water Desert Challenge Entry List.

bobylax

Here is the list for the upcoming BWDC. Been jonesin' for some racing since I missed V2R. Should be 2 great days of racing! Should be able to get plenty of shots from our check coming onto the haul road pavement before heading to the bridge. A week on a cruise to Mexico, then out to Parker. Doesn't get much better than that!!!

http://bitd.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/rptProgramPages.pdf

AZracefan

Seems they finally got the 1500's running in the same heat as TT. So if Letner takes pole again will he start first followed by the rest of TT and 1500's? I know some were in favor of it and some think they should start separate from the trucks

ndvalium

Rescue Director
First time running bikes and quads at this race. I am very curious what the course will look like Sunday morning for them....

Looking forward to Parker for sure!

David Nehrbass

Motorsports Safety Solutions

bobylax

First time running bikes and quads at this race. I am very curious what the course will look like Sunday morning for them....

David Nehrbass

I'm sure Donald and crew will be up until O-dark thirty Saturday night with the loader knocking down the nasty stuff. Not much to be done with the silt beds up by the Sat dishes though. See you Thursday for time trials Dave.

Chew369

David Nehrbass

I am also curious how the course will hold up but we are up for it

johndjmix

I'll be there with the 6013 trophy lite, just got the wrap done today.

ImageUploadedByrace-deZert1474682771.282890.jpg

Trophylite #6013
Dunarri LLC
wildscooterparts.com
coolermods.com

ndvalium

Rescue Director

ndvalium

Rescue Director
I for one don't think that's a very good idea. Might be some torn up Class 1500 cars.
Its Parker short course racing - there will be torn up cars no matter what they do. There are 44 cars entered in the heat with only 14 of them being 1500's. I predict only 30 start Sunday in the heat....

AZracefan

From the list of 1500's it seems that maybe 5 or 6 cars would actually be a threat to beat the top TT teams in qualifying. I wonder if it would make sense to start the top 3-5 1500's With the faster TT group and start the remaining 1500 in the back or start after top 20?? Or something similar to that. I do see the issue with mixing the two classes, but in reality I think only a few cars will be able to match the speeds of TT for qualifying. Just some thoughts..

crazyeye

Qualifying will sort out the unlimited field it alway does.

AZracefan

Qualifying will sort out the unlimited field it alway does.
I think the concern is there will be some 1500's faster than TT for qualifying, but come race day those TT will be held up by the 1500's. I know for years there was a 1500 who always qualified #1, but come race day he was holding up the TT behind him. This goes back to the past discussions on qualifying, allowing 1500 mixed with TT. Some say it's a safety issue, some say if 1500 can beat TT then they should start with them.