Blue Water GP

eschettler

Reaction
but at the parker 250 casey said "bitd always start on time!"

i see your guys point about only doing 6 laps even have a seperate open race most of us utv guys have lights and my dad and i wouldnt have any problem finish the last few laps in the dark :D

It is really tough for them to have so many races in a day. If one thing goes wrong then the rest of the day is off schedule and it is impossible to catch up.

Thanks for your input.

D Bergstrom

Reaction
Maybe it's time that this event becomes a 2-day'er!

I would rather see this event go away and we get back a real desert race. (Remember, this event was started because we no longer can race the Terribles's 250.:() Although, I might like this event more if we could get in more racing, and a two day event might just be the answer.

Doug

D Bergstrom

Reaction
but at the parker 250 casey said "bitd always start on time!"

They do, I bet money the first race will start on time. After that, it is out of Casey's control. He has no idea how long it will take the leaders to make the required amount of laps.

jfracerzr

Reaction
They do, I bet money the first race will start on time. After that, it is out of Casey's control. He has no idea how long it will take the leaders to make the required amount of laps.

i know i was being sarcastic

casey knows what hes doing with best in the desert
whatever decision he makes is fine with me

DNPHOTO

Reaction
I've heard them talk about cutting a class short by a lap (during the race this was discussed)...in order to better fit the schedule. Can't remember if they pulled the trigger on that one or not last year, but Casey was really trying to keep things close for the schedule. It's a huge event and they do a heck of a job putting it together. I would love to see it become a two day event though....

I'm still debating if I get to head out to shoot this one(it's going to take some real bargaining with the wife-I've been gone A LOT lately) . I was out there the last two years....and it is brutal. I missed a couple of classes so I could get out of the heat for a bit. If I make it out, I'll be looking forward to double digit temps...hopefully nothing over 99:D I'll try a little harder to get a little from each class this time.

D Bergstrom

Reaction
Now that is the best solution I've heard yet!!! :D

X2!!! It would awesome to have this as a night race. Could get out of the heat also.

Doug

GBK MOTORSPORTS

Reaction
I would rather see this event go away and we get back a real desert race. (Remember, this event was started because we no longer can race the Terribles's 250.:() Although, I might like this event more if we could get in more racing, and a two day event might just be the answer.

Doug

I would hate to see this race go away personally! This is the one we look forward to all year....nice and hot, G.P. style race which is a little more fast pace, and pitting on the river banks is awesome! I love night racing also but this one is in my opinion to good to change! Two days would be cool with longer races, although a small loop like Bluewater would get really rough quick with longer races over two days.

Reaction
This race is so much fun! I just hang in the river till it comes time to race!
The Desert Toyz Race team will be out there in full force with me racing quad, and our race RZR and Rhino racing UTV! The old yellow rhino will be showing up with some new suspension finally!!!!

Ironman601

Reaction
I personally do not want to see this race go away. Besides the heat, its a very fun race and environment. I like the night race option. Longer race would be good, but like last year. I did Ironman and at some points I was seeing black dots in my eyes. 2 day event, or night racing or skipping the "unclassified races". Maybe just a parade lap before each race and other team riders can hop in too. Get the races started as early as possible before the extreme heat of the day comes. That's my $.02

Dirty Neil

Reaction
Good luck to all of you and stay safe. We will be cheering you guys on from the boat next to the pits.

dezert_loko

Reaction
This just in!!!!!!
I will be racing the gp quad iron man. Last minute deal. So i will be looking forward to some nice rough and safe racing.

kim

Rescue 3
Reaction
I'll be there. My son is racing on team 357. Open Ami. on an Aprilia.

Hope to see my Race-Dezert friends.

trent06

Mush
Reaction
Well I am pretty excited! It is going to be my first quad race, I am not sure if we are going to race Quad Am or Quad Expert as the guy I am teaming with normally races quads. I know I am kinda going at this backwards as I normally race trucks and am going back to a quad! Anyways this course is normally whooped out as some have said but everything from going out on the loop from under the bridge back in to going under the bridge was entirely graded after the Parker 425 rain this year! So maybe it will change things up.....Either way wish me luck LOL

Hayward Racing

Reaction
Cracked a head in my truck so I am not making it out...WAJ:mad::mad::mad:

RacerX1

Reaction
Got my suncreen packed up and my quad too! See you boys there!! :D
Good luck everyone.

Here's my quad, a couple sunsets from our house recently, and Jesse! heee....

Attachments

• Quad09.jpg
    Quad09.jpg
    104.6 KB · Views: 147
  • Quad09a.jpg
    Quad09a.jpg
    144.1 KB · Views: 150
  • Sunset09.jpg
    Sunset09.jpg
    78.8 KB · Views: 124
  • Sunset.jpg
    Sunset.jpg